CHAPTER 20: BETRAY THEM...?????

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**************************************************

It has been a month since that incident...William begged you to keep an eye on himself, so that he wouldnt get outta control, You agreed to it. Now the 2nd pizzeria is finally about open!!! Everything was perfect! There were these new animatronics and your creation - Marionette! Both your Uncle and William were astonished by our work.  It made you feel proud , and contented...But something was still bugging you...It was the fact that the future has become un predictable. 

PRESENT

Henry: "Move that here, Oh and please tie the balloons up there !"

There he is! my uncle always hard working....The 2nd Pizzeria is finally coming up! And they're opening it tomorrow! I m very excited!!! Just then you heard Charlie say..

Charlie: "Umm dad? What's the name of this Pizzeria???"

He stared blankly......

Henry: "OH FUCKING SHIT! How did I forget that!?"

pffft hahahahaha! He literally swore in front of Charlie...I've never seen him so mad and he just swore! I ve never seen him say that LOL.

Henry: "Oh dear! What are we gonna do! The opening is Tomorrow! They've announced it in letters, newspapers, magazines and etc! There is no point in cancelling now! Charlie, please bring William here..."

So my Uncle has forgotten to give it a name...But i KNOW IT! What's it again....Oh FUCK Did i forget it too!? OH NO COMON! THINK Y/N THINK!

You twisted you brain and stood focusing. Closing your eyes....You went deeper and deeper in thoughts......."AHAH!!!!!! FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZERIA!"  FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA!... FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA!....It echoed all they way.......

FUCK WHY DID I SAY IT LOUD..SHIT SHIT....

Henry: "EXCELLENT NAME Y/N! WOW Thank goodness we made it just in time! You are a life saver!"

William: "Yeah! Nice name Hun!" He winked at you.

Charlie: "Hun?.... What does that mean brother?"

Your cheeks turned red...William chuckled..

He picked up Charlie  and said....Do you really wanna know?

She nodded..with curious eyes..

Y/N: "Charlie..A...Aunts CALLING YOU!"

Charlie: "Mom? But...mom is at home sis.."

DANG IT I VE FUCKED UP

William: "Hahahahahahahahhaah! Oh dear....Guess I've no Choice... " He turned to Charlie..."Hun is the short term for Honey...okay Charlie?"

Her eyes sparkled with more excitement

Charlie: "Dad and Mom used to say it home too! Mom says that to me too...She said that loved ones can be called as Hun....So do you love my sister?"

William: "Yep I do!"

Charlie: "Ahhhhhhh!!! YAYYYYYY!!!! I m so happyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She threw her arms up with utter joy"

You hit you forehead.. That bastard William.. He smirked...

Charlie: "And one more question brother....Will you marry sis Y/N?"

FUCKKKKK NOOOOO WAYYYY SHE ASKED THATTTTTT!????? IMMA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...

You turned to walk away..but William grabbed you hand and said

William: "Yes Charlie Ofcourse i will."

EEEEKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! She then got down from William and ran with excitement..

Charlie: "You are the best!, brother"

William pulled you close....."Ofc I will marry you my love"....He whispered in your ear..You turned bright red and ran away...You could hear him chuckle...

How cute..

You ran to the other side of the hall....

WTF was that all about!? MARRIAGE?! UGH HE S DRIVING ME CRAZY...HE'S TEASING ME THAT COWARD.....

"Oh so you have a boyfriend?"

GAHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BONNIE!?? WHEN THE HEL DID YOU GET IN HERE...?????

Chica: "We are all here too!!!!!"

SHITTT FOR FUCKS SAKE THAT TOOK THE LIFE OUTTA ME! HOW COME YOU ARE ALL SO QUIET!!???

Freddy: "i'm sorry...please calm down...."

Foxy: "Ahoy there maty! Long time no see pal!"

Y/N: "Hello there foxy...So how did you all end up here?"

Chica: "We just came here to see you...Its been a long time..."

Bonnie: "Cut the crap...Now tell me who is that lucky boyfriend of yours???"

Chica: "Gasp! BOYFRIEND?! YOU HAVE BOYFRIEND?!!! Telll mee who is that lucky guy???"

Oh no  Oh no..what have i gotten myself into???...Ii never thought of it before...What will they do...if i tell them that it is the person who killed them all....Will they hate me...Won't they trust me any more.....Shd i tell them the truth that it is William.....It would be like betraying them...Oh No WHAT DO I DO........

*************************************************

A/N: Hello guys Hope you Enjoyed the story...And i was just wondering whether i shd add a villain to the story, you know a Villainess😈...i.e a rival to the protagonist (you obviously) ..Let me know in the comments, so that I can proceed further. I just wish to spice things up...So...yeah! Please dont mind the flaws! Have a nice day!!!!

-Love, Susan😁😁😁