CHAPTER 10: 💜PURPLE LOVE💜

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**************************************

You were quiet confused with your feelings, days passed and you leg was getting better, you were now able to walk. Your Uncle made a contract regarding the opening of another pizzeria and finally the setting up of it began. William visited you everyday.You started to develop something towards him..it was really strange...You were in a dilemma. One one side he doesn't seem to be a bad person, but on the other side, he was a serial killer. Even though you made sure that everything is alright, the fact that he might become that for real made you worry.On one night you decided to ponder on your feelings towards William...

*SIGH*  William...what do i think of you... The thought of his name made you blush. Just then your Aunt passed by...she stopped suddenly and looked at you.

Charlotte: "What happened dear? You seemed to be flushed....."She chuckled.."Looks like my daughter got herself a boyfriend!"

The thought of her calling you daughter made you feel warm..Its been a really long time since someone called you like that..

Y/N: "Yes Aunt...not a boyfriend actually..I just don't know whether i really like him or not.."

She then walked in and sat beside you.

Charlotte:"Oh dear Y/N come on tell me who is that luck guy..is that the one I have in mind?"

HAVE IN MIND!? is she for real!? did she suspect me and William? Your cheeks turned red.

Charlotte:"Let me guess..is it William?"

Your cheeks were burning you couldn't help but blush like hell.

Y/N: "Y...yes..."

Charlotte:"See? I knew it..That boy is a really nice guy.He is smart, intelligent,rich and a successful business man. You see..before he met you, he was a cold, selfish brat.Nobody liked him including me.After meeting you i was really surprised how he changed.He became a gentle and warm hearted person.The way he was when you were at the hospital , he was very upset..He indeed has true feelings for you."

You were quiet surprised, He..was the one who hurt me...then why..? You were unable to judge him.

Y/N:"Whenever I'm with him..my heart beats faster...i really don't know why..." 

Charlotte:"Oh Y/N, that's quite common. You see.... anybody who has feeling towards a person experiences the same....Oh i get it now! Do you know what happened that day? When you were discharged from the hospital?" she chuckled "That fool said his heart felt a lil abnormal and went to the hospital for a checkup! HAHAHAHAHA!" 

You couldn't help it but laugh along with her..BRUH! That was the day we kissed! What the hell..was he really that stupid!?

Charlotte:"Okay now Y/N, be honest..Did you two ever kiss?"

The fact she asked that question made you flush!

Charlotte:"Okay I'll take that as a yes." She said chuckling,stroking your hair..y/n..you are a very good girl, you deserve the best dear, He'll be really happy if you confessed your feelings to him.

You were really happy that you had your aunt beside you. She was always there whenever I needed help.She is a really nice person, just like my mom..Mom, I really miss you.. Tears started roll around your eyes, you started to cry...

Y/N:Sob Sob..Thank you so much for helping me out Aunt.. I finally found the key to my dilemma..The fact that I've lost my family..is really not bothering me anymore..You are really a very nice person..I love you a lot aunt!"  You pulled her to a hug, she patted your head.

Charlotte:"There..there..I'm always there for you..you are also my child..I love you too dear.." She wiped your tears."Okay now time to go to bed, Your Uncle has some plans for you tomorrow."

Y/N:"Is it Aunt? Okay I'll better get to sleep".

Charlotte:"Goodnight dear." She left the room.

William I've conformed my feelings towards you.. and I'll make sure to save you and turn you into a good person, I wont let you to turn into a serial killer, I forgive you for what you intended to do to Charlie, I don't know what your going through..I'll get to the depth of it...I'll risk my own life to save you..I promise..Looks like I've fallen into your purple love.. 

You gradually went to sleep.....

*****************************************************

A/N: HELLO THERE EVERYBODY! Hope you are all having a nice day!Please don't mind the flaws. Umm I just wanna let you know that I wont be updating next week as I have exams. So kindly bear with it..I'll make sure to come back with good Content! Have a wonderful weekend! Until next time! Bye!

- love. Susan 😁😁