CHAPTER 14: HAPPINESS....>?

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**************************************************

Last night made you extremely tired. You are now William's official girl friend. You woke up pretty late, William was not by your side. Puzzled, you looked around, you saw his purple shirt lying on the floor, you wore it on your bare body..It was kinda looking good on you..You then went down stairs..It was a pretty big living hall...You scanned around the place, but couldnt find him anywhere..Suddenly a pleasant smell arouse your nose..IT WAS STEAK! you loved it! You went around looking from where it came..Then you found William..In a big kitchen, It was a fancy kitchen...HE WAS COOKING!!???....He was just wearing a bath robe, his hair was wet and dripping, he had clearly taken a shower. 

WHAT THE HELL! AM I REALLY SEEING THIS??? HE'S COOKING!!!????

He then turned and gave out a laugh on how weirdly you were looking at him with a confused look.

William: "Morning love!, what's with that look hun?"

You didn't respond to that quickly...but then you did..

Y/N: "You know how to cook!??"

William: *chuckles* "Ofcourse I do! and i'm quite an expert at it!"

You did not believe what he said, you then decided to check it your self, you walked in and reached out for a piece of steak.

William: *walks right in front of you, blocking from the plate* "Nope not yet, 1st go take a shower, clean your self and then lets have breakfast."

You were quite surprised by his ethics....You were pleased that you had someone who is well mannered. 

Maybe he isnt that bad after all...then why is he changing into a strange person suddenly..There should be something else..I must dig down deeper to find out what really is the truth..

Y/N: "Okay! I'll be right back!" You kissed him and ran upstairs giggling..

He stood smiling, suddenly his face drooped...What did i ever do to get a lovely girl like you y/n.. If not for that curse i've been struggling with I would've been more happy to have you......Earlier that day I might have killed you.....Thank god! If not for the cops..I..I..dont know what would have happened......I...I..fear that one day you'll leave me once when you come to know the truth.....

IN THE BATHROOM.

Wowwww this is all I've imagined!!! look how big the bath tub is!!! scented oils!!!, Bath essences!! There's many moreee!!!! Ahhh!!! i cant help myself!!

La La La..hehehehehe I'm really happy! I used to have a good voice....idk whether i can sing now...lets give it a shot! Hmmm  okay! i m gonna this one!!      

You got into the bath tub, you closed your eyes and began to sing...

(PLEASE TURN THE SONG ON FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE!)

I live my life on the run
I say I'm not giving up....

........

.....

...

..

Your voice echoed all over the place, you sounded really good! Honestly you were surprised..You continue to sing and sing.....

Suddenly you heard another voice backing you up, 

.....

....

Throughout my life you called me a renegade
A renegade....

IT WAS WILLIAM! HE WAS SO GOOD! WITH THE WORDS AND HIS VOICE WAS AMAZING!! you were shocked!

Been on the streets a few months
I'm trying to pick myself up
I may be living alone...............

 then you decided to continue on...you both sang together...

.....

and once you've done finishing ... He smiled at you,

William: "Whoa! you very good at singing! it was a really a good song, hope i didnt ruin it!"

Y/N: "WHAT RUIN IT!?..You sang it really well... you often surprise me Will...How many more secrets do you have?"

He smirked, "That goes for you as well..my love..We are indeed a perfect match!"

Y/N:* You blushed* "Okay now, if you'll excuse me.I've to get dressed and 1stly i ;ve to get out of the tub....also..I'm really hungry!"

William: "Fine, I'll leave, come out soon, the food's going cold."

He left, you then came out of the bath, then you remembered you didnt have any spare cloths.....You looked around, and then you found a set of new cloths on the bed..

OH william...you even made sure to get lingerie...when did  you even get it? you chuckled.

You dressed up, and went down quickly, He was already waiting for you.The table had all sorts of exquisite dishes..you were drooling..

William: "You look like a hungry puppy, come on help yourself, eat as much as you want!"

He actually managed to cook all of theses!? WOWWW IT LOOKS DELICIOUS!!! I'M GONNA FEAST ON THEM!!! 

You quickly grabbed a fork and spoon and dug in! 

WILL THIS HAPPINESS LAST FOR LONG...??

*******************************

 A/N: Hello! hope you are all well! Please dont mind the flaws, Hope you like my story! HAVE  A BLESSED DAY! see ya bye!

-Love, Susan😄😄😉