CHAPTER 7: FOLLOW ME....

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicates his/her thoughts, i.e from their point of view.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

************************************************

OH GOD..nothing should have happened to her....Please ...PLEASE HANG IN THERE CHARLIE!....i'm coming for ya....

MEANWHILE AT THE FREDBEAR'S FAMILY DINER.....

Everything was fine....All the kids were running around..Charlie was enjoying.It was a happy day for her. It was nearly night.The sky started turning black...The kids started to leave with their parents.She seemed a little scared as there was no one around.Henry was in his office along with his wife Charlotte.

CHARLIE'S P.O.V  (*From Charlie's point of view*) 

Charlie: "Its getting late..Where is mommy and daddy?..Its a bit scary here.."

*THUMP..THUMP..THUMP*

Charlie:"W...wh..who is there?"

Suddenly a Golden-Yellow Bunny..i.e Spring Bonnie..With a shining purple bow-tie and Bright purple eyes came and stood in front of her.

Charlie:"Where did you come from?! I haven't seen you before! You are really a beautiful animatronic!"

The spring-Bonnie ( A.N As you readers have already guessed its Mr.SHIT EATING BASTARD 😂 a.k.a Afton) leaned down to her and said "Feeling lonely kid?"

Its voice was kinda robotic..but it was very cheerful. Any kid would want to go near and speak to it , it was truly attractive.

Charlie: "Yes Mr.Bunny, its a little scary too...."

Spring-Bonnie : "I know a place ! It has lots of colorful animatronics that nobody have seen! Would you like to go there?"

Charlie:"I would love to..but what if daddy finds out?"

Spring-Bonnie:"Don't worry about that, I can take you there and bring you back quickly, we won't be found, i promise!"

I'm super excited!!!! At last I've finally got company!

Charlie:"Yay! let's go quickly before daddy comes out!"

Spring-Bonnie: "Sure, now FOLLOW ME."

Y.P.O.V (FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW)

Y/N:"ARRRRGG! TRAFFIC SUCKS .....I NEED TO HURRY...THERE'S NO TIME LEFT! Oh no..OH NO...IS SHE OKAY?....IS SHE STILL ALIVE?....GOD PLEASE BE FINE CHARLIE....

You drove like a psycho...all the people on the road were terrified seeing you drive..you looked like a beast...anger was tensing out of you...You finally reached the pizzeria.

*BANG* You didn't care about parking your car you just pulled the keys off and sung out of the car while it hit the wall.

Y/N: "AH! OWW OWW ! MY LEG STINGS! "

You felt an unbearable pain...You had no other choice...you grit your teeth..

C'MON I CAN I ..I..CAN ENDURE IT!

You closed your eyes you knew that you can..you started to run! limping and running was a really difficult task to do..you bit your tongue tears fell from your eyes as it pained like hell..

You entered the pizzeria but found none....You saw your Uncle and Aunt sitting in Despair...You didn't heed attention to them but stormed off to the basement....

Your Eyes Widened......There you saw a Giant Spring-Bonnie..Seeing it with your own eyes was nothing compared to the book..It was truly beautiful...But just then you snapped out of your thoughts.

I'M HERE TO SAVE CHARLIE NOT TO ADMIRE STUFF

You then noticed it carrying a child...IT WAS CHARLIE...you caught hold of you knife....You see it walking through a door named EMPLOYEES ONLY..and above it was written Parts and Services.

SHIT!!! CHARLIE IS UNCONSCIOUS.....But seems like that bastard hasn't killed her yet. I must hurry..

You quietly moved..making sure you didn't make a single sound....You opened the door slowly....You saw Charlie lying on a table...but there was no sign of Spring-Bonnie. You rushed to her..

Y/N: "Charlie..CHARLIE..WAKE UP!....PLEASE....WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!"

Yet, no response...You felt a bit strange...you suddenly turned to your back..THE GIANT ANIMATRONIC WAS PEERING AT YOU!..you took your knife out and pointed towards it..

Y/N: "BACK OFF! I know its you! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER!?"

Spring-Bonnie: "Ah...everything that I've planned got ruined...How did a lil pest like you get in here? Don't you know that the pizzeria is closed now.."

You were quite surprised...its voice was kinda robotic..

Y/N: "Cut the crap! She's MY SISTER! HOW DARE YOU PLAN TO KILL HER!? WHAT DID THAT INNOCENT CHILD EVER DO TO YOU!?"

Spring-Bonnie:"You see I'm quiet surprised to see your bravery...but you can't save her..i can take you down both if i wish to.." It said pointing down at your injured leg.

Y/N:"I don't care! EVEN IF I'M HURT I CAN STILL SAVE HER!"

You then notice it pulling out a knife.....You gasped..

FUCK! WHAT DO I DO NOW...You scanned the room to find something..You see a fire extinguisher....

Y/N:"GO DIE YOU SON-OF-A B*%$#H!"

You Stabbed it on the shoulder...Quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed it all over its face..quickly grabbed Charlie...You were struggling really hard..your leg has gotten even more worse....But...Just as you were about to leave it grabbed your injured leg..

Y/N:"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Nngh! You fell down...but you made sure that Charlie doesn't get hurt.

You were scared...You thought that this was the end........All those smoke from the extinguisher made you feel nauseous...you eyes started shutting down...

No NOOOO NOT NOW....

..the last thing you saw was the Bright purple eyes staring you.....You blacked out...

Will you escape or will you perish?......

**************************************************************

A/N: Hello guys! Another cliff hanger..i know.😅.Also,I'm really happy 100 reads already! i m really surprised...Thank you for your support! Make sure to comment down below! Have a wonderful day!

- Love, Susan 😋😋