CHAPTER 30: LIFE AND DEATH PROBABILITY...

Readers Advised: There is some swearing in this chapter.

Italicized sentences indicate the thoughts of your mind, and the other characters.

Underlined italicized sentences indicated William 's thoughts.

**************************************************

1 month had passed, The theme park had already begun its construction. You were soaring high in your University, YOU HAD BECOME POPULAR. Everyone were talking about you as you were the only one who stood up to Clara, Which obliviously enraged her. Also, You were gonna finish your course soon!! You were happy. On the other hand William was in The clouds, He was thinking about you..all the time. He was really weird. You were a bit puzzled. Whenever you come by he hid himself, his face would turn red, He would avoid eye contact...and so on. It was funny, but also cute as you have never seen that side of him. 

WILLIAM'S POV.

Why is my heart fluttering , whenever I'm with her.....I ve never felt this way before.....I have already decided on proposing her.....I dont know why........She makes me very excited....It feels a bit odd but very happy at the same time!...Oh y/n...*Put's hand on his forehead*  What are you doing to me...

YOUR POV.

HA! Atlast I'm ready for my final examination! If I clear it! I can finally start my own bussiness...

You were all thrilled and happy. Everything was Calm and smooth. The thought of Spring trap and Clara were almost off your mind. But on the other hand you had no idea what Clara was doing....She is very very focused on crossing you out. She had somehow found out that William is about to propose you, and she did not like that. And guess what, She is plotting against you as always..

CLARA'S POV

Clara: "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!    WHY IS IT HER ALWAYS???!!!!! UGH!!!!! FATHER HELP ME GET RID OF HER!!!! WILLIAM CAN ONLY BE MINE!!!"

Walter: A/N -*Walter is Clara's Dad*"Clam down dear, Please understand....She is Mr.Afton's Girl friend....And meddling in their personal life is not good..."

Clara: "SHUT IT! I DONT WANT TO HEAR THOSE STUPID LIFE LESSONS OF YOURS!! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THAT SLUT MYSELF! THIS TIME I'M GONNA KILL HER FOR SURE!" *SLAMS THE DOOR SHUT*

Ahh..There you go....You'll never understand Clara...I've made a terrible mistake while raising you...I dont know what's gonna happen...I better inform to Mr. Afton just in case.....

Meanwhile Clara........Had set the trap ready....She has planned everything....

HA! BITCH YOU ARE GONNA GO STRAIGHT TO HELLTHIS TIME! AND HE WILL BE MINE.....Guess I've to kill you and Drug him..... *Evil laughs*

WILLIAM'S POV.

At the Jewellery store.

"Hm...What stone will suite her the most..... *Picks ruby* Mmmm Not this one......* Picks Sapphire* Not this either...... AH! That's it!! DIAMONDS.. PURPLE DIAMONDS!! Show them to me!"

A wide range of purple diamond rings were kept be forth him..They were all amazing and very beautiful! 

"THERE! THAT ONE! Its perfect for my girl!"  Aww I just cant wait to slide it down her finger..

Phone rings*  Hm? Mr. Walter? Why is it him now?

"Hello, Mr. Walter What is it?"

He spoke for a while and he had his whole mood ruined...

"Thanks for letting me know Mr.Walter."

TSK! Looks like that Asshole is upto no good...If she does anything thing Y/n...I dont know what I would do to her.....*Frowns*..

"Pack that ring for me... "   Y/n...I'll keep you safe no matter what! I wont let that bitch lay a single finger on you...

YOUR POV.

It was evening, and you had a whole lotta thoughts running down your mind..YOU HAD'NT SEEN William for the past 2 days and it made you feel very bad...You decided to meet him. But you weren't sure where he was...So you texted him, Surprisingly he gave an instant reply.

~I'm at Home, You can come now love.

You decided to go! But you had no idea what was awaiting ....A death Trap....

WILL YOU ESCAPE??????

******************************

A/N: Hey all ! How is it going? Hope ya'll like it! I'll be updating regularly from now on, all institutions are shut down here as COVID is spreading wildly again..Stay safe guys, Wear your masks, sanitize yourselves and be strong and healthy!!! Please don't mind the flaws, do like and comment! Have a happy week ahead!!!

- Love, Susan😁😃💜