😐Explanation😐 (20)

When we got to the hotel I was about to leave when Corbyn grabbed my free hand since the other one was helping hold Paisley. I looked at him. "Um, do you think i could spend more time with you and Paisley before I leave for tour next week," Corbyn asked me. "Yeah, um (You look at Paisley) could you wait here I'm gonna drop her off with Shelbi" I explained. "Yeah sure," Corbyn replied. You quickly dropped Paisley off with Shelbi and came back to Corbyn. "How about we spend every day with you until you leave for tour since you are now Paisley's favorite person" I suggested because I wanted Paisley to spend more time with her dad. "Really you'd do that" Corbyn quizzed. "Yeah and I also want to spend time with you" I confessed. Corbyn smiled. "How about today I give you guys a tour of LA" Corbyn suggested, "Sounds like a plan see you at 12," I said and closed the car door. I walked into the hotel building and smiled. Yay Paisley will get to spend more time with Corbyn.

Corbyn's P.O.V

"Sounds like a plan see you at 12" Y/N Said and left. I metally smiled which led to me physically smiling. I mean I'm gonna get to spend more time with Paisley and Y/N. But I've been thinking if I should tell Y/N that I like her, well actually love her.

Y/N's P.O.V

I had just walked into the hotel room and saw Shelbi looking through the window. My eyes went wide when I realized she was being nosy. "So," I said making Shelbi freak out and look at me. "I was um looking at um cars. Yeah. Some really cool cars" Shelbi lied. "Yeah, an empty parking lot has some really cool cars huh," I said making her huff. "Okay, I was being nosy. But what'd you tell him." Shelbi asked. "I told him that at 12 we can hang out so he could spend more time with Paisley" I smiled. Shelbi frowned. "Okay I get that he's Paisley's dad but you also need to spend time with him just the two of you" Shelbi explained. "And why is that" I questioned. "because Corbyn likes you, any way you two need to be together" Shelbi finished. "What! No, he does not like me" I assured. "He does too. Don't argue" Shelbi said and gave me a little look. I returned a look to her. "Mommy, mommy" Paisley whined and ran to me. "What happened Paisley," I asked her."Can we go back to Beans I alweady took my nap and got drwessed" Paisley whined and twirled in her outfit. "Y/N you heard the girl, now you have to go get dressed," Shelbi told me and pointed to my luggage. "Fine" I replied and walked to my luggage.

Outfits Below-

Paisley's Outfit and Hair.

Y/n's Outfit and Hair.

No makeup

No makeup

A/N- Hey girls sorry I haven't been posting often and sorry this part is short. Love you all.