✨Moment✨

I had just finished explaining to Corbyn's family about what they had done when I had just given birth to Paisley. Saskia and Ray apologized for letting them crash the BBQ. But I told them that it was okay because they didn't know. 

Ashley-"Y/n do you and Paisley want to spend the night". 

Paisley-"YEA".

 Everyone let out a small chuckle. 

Corbyn-"Looks like your spending the night".

 Me-"I guess I am". 

Paisley ran up the stairs with Jordan and Ray, they were going to show her around upstairs. 

Ashley-"So do you guys plan on staying here, or in LA".

 Me"Here/Corbyn-"LA".

 Me and Corbyn looked at each other.

 Me-"Well I plan on going back to school, instead of doing online."

Corbyn-"What why?"

Me-"Because it's going to be senior year and I want to at least go to school for my senior year"

Corbyn-"But you can still go to school in LA"

Me-"But I won't know anybody, but if I go to school here then i'll at least know Shelbi"

Corbyn took a breath and was about to say something then didn't. I was hoping he was going to want to go to school to but I guess he doesn't. 

Ashley-"Okay well i'm gonna let you two sort that out. PAISLEY I'M COMING UPSTAIRS" 

Me-"Corbyn why don't you want to go back to school".

Corbyn-"Because I won't know anybody"

Me-"See that's why I don't want to go to school in LA. Here you'll have the friends you had before you ever were in a band"

Corbyn-"It's not that I don't want to go to school. I do want to go to school, but I don't want to get treated different due to my fame."

Me-"Okay no offense, but I didn't even know you were in a band"

Corbyn-"Well you were taking care of Paisley which meant social media was gone for a year". 

Me-"Tushay"

Corbyn chuckled and I smiled. 

Me-"If you don't want to go you don't have to". 

Corbyn-"Thanks"

Me-"And I guess I can go to school in LA" I'll have to start fresh new without you know a skater boy bumping into me"

Corbyn smiled again.

Corbyn-"Hey I didn't mean to. And I did say watch out"

Me-"Yeah when you were flying in the air from that fall"

Corbyn and I smiled.

Corbyn-"Come on I want to show you something"

I smiled and followed Corbyn upstairs. I watched him as he entered the balcony. I walked beside him and saw the beautiful stars. 

Corbyn-"I'll be right back I'm gonna bring out my telescope" 

I followed Corbyn into the room next to the balcony doors. I entered the room while he was looking through his closet when I found something on his bedroom desk. It was a year book. The class number was 2015 the year me and Corbyn met. I grabbed it and sat down not listening to Corbyn rambling about how beautiful the stars are going to be. I turned to the page a blue ribbon was and it showed a picture of me. It was a picture of other students and I was in the middle. The left page showed a full page picture of me and on both pictures there were little words and changes on them. Like Corbyn crossed out my last name and put Besson. On top of my mini picture he wrote 'Future Wife' along with Beautiful and other nice words on both of my pictures. The ones that did stand out to me were 'Future Wife' and when he crossed out my last name and changed it to Besson. 

Corbyn's P.O.V-

I looked over since I didn't hear Y/n responding to me and I saw her looking through my yearbook. I practically dropped my telescope and ran to her. I snatched the yearbook and looked at Y/n. 

Y/n-"Hey I was looking through that" 

She was smiling which meant she saw what I wrote sophomore year. 

Me-"What exactly were you looking at?"

Y/n-"Oh well I was looking at the picture of me in the yearbook" 

Me-"Oh god"

Y/n-"Come on are you going to show me the stars 'Future Husband'"

I mentally facepalmed myself. 

Y/n's P.O.V-

I was teasing Corbyn from what I saw. 

Y/n-"So you got anymore pictures of me with words to go with them" 

Corbyn was about to say something then he paused.

Me-"Oh My God show me" 

Corbyn rolled his eyes and looked at his desk again he pulled open the draw and I saw the first two pictures me and Corbyn of each other.

Corbyn-"I didn't know which picture we took together first but I knew the first pictures we took of each other"

I turned around and slammed my lips into Corbyns. He smiled in the kiss making me smile. 

Me-"I love it" 

Corbyn-"Thanks babe"