🍗BBQ🍗

I couldn't believe that Paisley, Corbyn and I were wearing all yellow. It was so cute though. 

Corbyn was using the bathroom so I grabbed Paisley and out her in her car seat. I was about to get in the drivers seat when Corbyn wrapped his arms around me, lifted me up and then let go. I gave him a confused look and he just smiled at me. Corbyn-"You snooze you lose". Corbyn said, then got in the drivers side of the car. Me-"Hey. Corbyn that's not fair". Corbyn rolled down the window and said "Sorry babe, I sat in here first". I just glared at him and Paisley started to giggle. I rolled my eyes and said "Paisley you trader". Corbyn-"Y/n, don't get mad at her. I mean it's not my fault i'm her favorite parents". I was still outside of the car and I was about to debate when Corbyn honked the car. I checked the time and it was 10:50. Me-"Shit Corbyn we gotta go, but when we get back we'll settle the argument". Corbyn-"Fine by me". Corbyn answered. 

It had been about 5 minutes and we had just pulled into the drive way of Corbyn's family. I completely froze when I saw Jaden's mom watering her plants. I didn't want to see her. Even if I wasn't gonna talk to her I still didn't want her looking at me or my family. I felt Corbyn give my hand a little squeeze making me look at him. "Y/n, it's gonna be okay. just ignore" Corbyn instructed. I looked at him and responded. "But-". "No buts, i'm gonna be right here for you, and Paisley". I looked at Corbyn and sighed. I got out of the car and played it cool. I closed my door and looked over at Corbyn who was getting Paisley who just woke up. I glanced at the windows reflection, and saw that Jadens mom made a shocked face and missed the plants she was watering. I walked over to Corbyn who handed me Paisley. Paisley-"Mommy, where are we". Corbyn-"We're at Grandma's house". Me-"Are you excited to see everyone". Pasiely-"Uh-huh, Daddy's gonna get to meet aunt Ash". Corbyn smiled. Corbyn-"No Paisley, aunt Ash is my sister". Paisley gasped. Paisley-"Oh, well then you get to meet Grandma and Grandpa, oh and Uncle Jorban". I giggled at Paisley. Corbyn just gave himself a facepalm. Corbyn-"(Chuckles) Paisley, Jordan is my brother, and Grandma is my mom, and Grandpa is my dad". Paisley just gave him a face that showed the expression of mind blown. Me-"Alright well how about we ring the doorbell, before you start mind blowing her. Corbyn". Paisley-"I want to ring the boorbell". Paisley rang it and after a few seconds Ashely opened the door. Ash-"Hey guys, how have you been. Corbyn, you should of told us that you were visiting". Paisley-"Hi aunt Ash". Ashley-"Hi Paisley, I missed you, (Picks up Paisley). Hey Y/n". Me-"Hey Ash". Corbyn-"(Clears throat) Well why don't we all go in". Ashley-"Oh yeah sorry. Come in". We all walked in and Paisley ran to go hug Saskia . Paisley-"Grandma!". Saskia-"Hi Paisley. I bought you some presents". Me-"Saskia, you didn't have to. Paisley has lots of toys at home". Saskia-"I have to. Grandma's have to spoil there grandkid". Saskia looked over to see Corbyn-"Corbyn! How has my baby been". Ashley-"Yeah Corbyn, How has mom's baby been". Saskia-"Ashley". Corbyn-"I've been good, where's Jordan". Saskia-"He's in the backyard helping your dad set up" Me-"Oh Saskia do you need help" I asked grabbing the mashed potatoes. Saskia-"Please, Y/n go enjoy yourself". 

After Saskia had convinced me to enjoy myself outside with everyone else, Me and Corbyn were helping Paisley find flowers along the fence line. 

Fence line-