🛫Trip🛫 (15)

It had been about 2 full years and I was starting to get the hang of being a mom. Paisley is small for her age because of her being 2 months early. I told Ashley and her parents about Corbyn being a Dad and stuff and they promised not to tell him. I haven't heard from Corbyn so I don't know how he is doing. I also haven't seen Jaden or his mom so that is good. I started doing online school so I could spend more time with my cute little two year old. 

I got up to get dressed for the day I was really tired, today was just one of those days where you just want to be lazy. I was wearing a crop, with some booty shorts. 

I ran downstairs to get food for Paisley

I ran downstairs to get food for Paisley. When I got down there mom was already doing it. "Mom you don't have to do that" I said taking the food to feed Paisley. "Well I love doing it anyway she's so calm sometimes" Mom said. "She's only calm to you she freaks out with me" I said getting a napkin to clean up Paisley."Mornwing Mommy" Paisley said taking a baby pancake from my mom. "Morning, Hi Paisley baby" Shelbi said as she walked into the kitchen. Dad was reading the newspaper and Mom was fixing up breakfast for Shelbi and I. "Oh Carl honey do you want to tell the girls about our good news" Mom said with a smile. "What happened" I asked. "Well I got a promotion at work and so I will have to be working a lot more but I planned a vacation for you four" Dad said. Shelbi choked on her eggs and I just stared at Dad with a shocked face. I looked at Paisley who was stuffing her face with pancakes and smiled big. "Do I really get to take Paisley on the trip" I asked. "Yes you do and I booked you guys two suite rooms" Dad said taking a bite of his bacon. "Wait where are we going though" Shelbi asked. Mom and Dad looked at each other and Dad looked down and muttered "LA, California". "Holy shit when do we leave" Shelbi asked. "Um well today at 12:30" Dad said looking down. "What I need to start packing it's already 10:39" Shelbi said and ran up the stairs. I walked up the stairs with Paisley on my back, when I got in my room I put Paisley in on the bed and she got up and started playing with her toys. I started packing mine and Paisleys clothes and the things I would need for the trip. 

By the time I finished it was 11:10 so I had a few minutes before we left to go to the airport. I decided to use that time to dress Paisley. She looked a lot like Corbyn, I mean she had Corbyn's green eyes and his cute little lips along with his nose, I could tell when she gets older she is going to get a big head like Corbyn. I chuckled at my thoughts and started to come Paisley's hair. 

I heard a knock on my door so I got up to answer it. It was Shelbi with a little backpack for Paisley to put her toys in. "Yay, another backpack that's bigger so more toys to clean" I sarcastically said as Paisley grabbed the bag and stuffed her toys in it. After she did that Dad grabbed our luggage and put them in the car then we left to the airport.

When we finally got on the plane it was 12:50 so that meant we are going to get to LA around night time.

Skip flight time (Because I am lazy and don't know what to write)

When we go t to LA it was 9 Pm so we chose to go straight to the hotel. Me and Shelbi were sharing a room and my mom got her own room. I was sharing a bed with Paisley and she kept wanting me to hug her so I did.