😎Friday😎 (6)

It is finally Friday and this past week Jaden and my 2 best friends had gotten along. Turns out me and Jaden are a great couple we kiss and hug each other all the time.

Me and Corbyn had been really distance I guess the park incident made him feel uncomfortable. I had just come out the shower so I got dressed for today. It was kind of chilly today so I wore a blue long sleeve crop, with white jeans along with blue shoes.

I walked out of my room and I walked past Evie's room when I heard singing

I walked out of my room and I walked past Evie's room when I heard singing. It was a boy singing. I walked in her room and she was on her tablet listing to someone singing. "Hey Evie who are you listing to, because that voice is amazing" I said. "I don't know I just found this boy on the home section on youtube" Evie said. I walked over so I could see the screen. Her screen showed this.

My eyes went big and my mouth practically dropped open. "Oh my god that's Corbyn" I said. I grabbed my backpack and rushed out the door. I got in my car and started driving. I picked up Shelbi and Jazzy and just drove to school. "Woah are you okay you usually complain about going to school" Jazzy said. "Well I saw something this morning and now I'm hoping to get to school" I said. I finally got to school and I jumped out of the car and just ran inside looking for Corbyn. I saw him get out of his car and I started running to him. I gave him a big hug. "You didn't tell me you could sing" I said and let go of him. "How do you know" Corbyn asked me. "My sister discovered your channel on youtube" I said. "Cool, I gotta go to 1st hour" Corbyn said waling away. "Okay what is wrong with you we have the same 1st hour, and you've been ignoring me this past week" I said. Corbyn just chuckled and walked away. "Forget it you piece of shit, I happen to have 1st hour as well" I mumbled. I walked to first hour and didn't see Corbyn there. first hour ended and I went to second hour then third. Corbyn didn't go to class weird.

It was now lunch time and I saw Corbyn pull up in the school parking lot. Oh so he didn't have time to talk to me because he was gonna skip, now I'm pissed. I walked over to him and he was getting out of the car. "Had to go to first hour huh" I said. He looked at me startled because he didn't see me. "Um" Corbyn said. "Your lucky I told the teachers that you were sick" I said. "Thanks, do you think you could tell them that for 7th and 8th hour" Corbyn asked me. "Piece of shit" I said and walked away.

I walked to where Shelbi and Jazzy were. "Hey where were you" Shelbi asked me. I had to take care of something" I said. "Oh" Shelbi said. "Hey do you guys know where Jaden is" I asked the girls. "Oh yeah he's at of town today he should be back tomorrow" Jazzy said. "Oh yeah he told me yesterday" I said. We all three then got a notification form Instagram. "Corbyn's having a party tonight" Jazzy said. "Oh god" I said annoyed. "Well I for sure am not going I have to babysit and so does Jazzy, maybe you should go and try to work things out with him" Shelbi said. "Wait I don't have to-" Jazzy stopped herself because Shelbi gave her a look. "Oh yeah I forgot" Jazzy said. "You guys are weird, but i'm not gonna go" I said. "What you have to go" Jazzy said. "Come on Y/N please" Shelbi said. "Nope" I said. "Please so you could tell us what was going on at the party because me and Jazzy have to babysit" Shelbi said. "Please" Jazzy said. "Fine, but I want pictures of the kids you guys are going to babysit so I know you guys actually have a job" I said.