😋Family time😋(24)

I woke up to Paisley pulling my hair. Me-"Ow Paisley don't pull hair". I laid back down and after about 30 seconds of letting what just happened sink into my head, I shot my eyes open. Me-"Paisley". I looked over and saw Corbyn still asleep. Paisley-"Uncle Jowah brought me tere". Me-"Well pull your dads hair, to get even with me". Paisley pulled Corbyn's hair, making him let out an "Ow", then Paisley looked at me confused. Paisley-"That's not mwy dad that's Bean". Corbyn was still sleeping after that hair yank so I sat Paisley on my lap and whispered. Me-"Paisley, Bean is your Dad, you know how grandpa is my dad, well Bean is your dad". Paisley just looked at me with a surprised expression on her face. Me-"Now pull his hair, while I go back to sleep". Paisley smiled and I laid back down. Paisley-"Ahh (giggles)". I look over and see Paisley gone. Me-"Corbyn did you steal our kid". Corbyn (In morning raspy voice)-"Nooo". (Paisley giggles ). Paisley-"Yes". I turned around Facing Corbyn's back. I just looked at the blanket and saw a little bump leaving Corbyn and coming over to me. Paisley-"Boo". Corbyn turned around pulled Paisley to him again. Me-"Hey she's mine". Corbyn-"Not anymore". Zach-"Yeah she's mine". Me and Corbyn looked over to see the closed door that opened when Zach ran in and stole Paisley. Me-"Zach!". Corbyn-"Jonah! Zach stole my kid". 

Me and Corbyn ran downstairs and saw the four boys cuddling Paisley. Corbyn-"Hey, it's not nice to steal peoples kid". Me-"Yeah. Paisley pull their hair". Jonah/Jack/Daniel/Zach-"Owww"

One of Paisley's hands was pulling Jack's and Zach's hair while the other one was pulling Daniel's and Jonah's. Paisley started giggling as Daniel started tickling her. Me-"Hey it's not fair to just tickle Paisley". Zach-"Your right we need to tickle both girls, to make it even". Corbyn then started tickling me, making laugh so hard. Me-"Corbyn..I'm..Gonna...Hurt..You...If...You...Don't...Stop". Corbyn-"Yikes fine".  Corbyn stopped tickling me and just laid on the couch glaring at him. Corbyn-"Hey I stopped didn't I". Me-"Fine". I patted a spot next to me and Corbyn sat down. I leaned against him and Paisley sat in the middle. Jonah-"Awww what a perfect family moment". Corbyn-"How'd you know". Jonah-"You left the door cracked when you ran over to Y/n so we heard everything". Me-"Well at least I don't have to explain everything". Zach-"I actually have a question". Me-"What is it". Zach-"Corbyn if you were so cool, then why didn't you just tell Y/n you liked her when you guys were in school". Corbyn face plamed himself. Corbyn-"Zach I was just nervous, and she was already dating Jaden". Jack-"Then why didn't you just tell her when you took her to the café". Corbyn-"Because I was too pissed at Jaden". I elbowed Corbyn. Me-"Paisley is right here". Corbyn-"Oh my bad, I was ticked of at Jaden". 

Jonah-"When did you start liking Y/n, was it when you made her fall at the park". Me-"Yeah when did you start liking me". Corbyn-"Well after that little conversation we had when you fell I started to get a little crush on you". 

After about thirty minutes of you and the boys asking Corbyn questions-

Corbyn-"Okay well Paisley is alseep looks like I'm gonna take her to my bed, save your questions for when I die". I chuckled and watched him go upstairs. Me-"So". Jonah-"What is the plan today". Zach-"Oo I wanna show Y/n the yogurt place before we leave". Me-"What do you mean before you leave". Jack-"We go on tour at 3:30". Me-"WHAT". 

A/n-So sorry it's short. Hope you liked this chapter. Love you guys

Word Count- 600