😔The other half😔(21)

A/N-I would like to start this chapter giving a shoutout to @kaweenshat

I looked at Corbyn and my immediate response was smashing my lips on his. Me-"Do you take kisses as yes". Corbyn smiled, and pulled me into a hug leading it to a kiss.

Zach's P.O.V

I walked outside to see what was going on and saw Y/n and Corbyn kissing. Me-"Blah, Guys get a room. Even I know better than to kiss outside where it's cold". Corbyn and Y/n laughed and looked back at me. Corbyn-"Thanks for ruining the moment Zach". Me-"No problemo". I walked back inside letting the two lovebirds laugh.

Y/n's P.O.V

Me and Corbyn chuckled as Zach walked back inside. Corbyn pulled me close to him since I guess he felt me shaking. Corbyn-"Where is Paisley at this moment". Me-"With Shelbi and my mom. Why?". Corbyn-"Would you like to change the plans and go back inside since it's freezing". Me-"Yes, but your carryingme inside i'm freezing". Corbyn chuckled and said "I thought so". I felt myself get lifted up and I realized Corbyn was carrying me bridle style. I huddled myself close to his chest as I felt him start to move. When we got inside the boys were already in there rooms so Corbyn carried me up to his room. 

I was looking around because his room was actually cool. 

The rest of the night we spent cuddling, talking, joking around, thinking, and then we finally went to sleep since we were gonna get up early to spend Corbyn's last day as a family with Corbyn knowing he's Paisley's dad and Paisley knowing Corbyn's her dad. 

A/N- Sorry this is soooooooooooo short, I hope you read my A/N. Love to all my Fella limelights.