🤰November🤰 (12)

It had been four whole months of being pregnant. My baby bump has started growing but it wasn't that big that anyone could notice. I now call Shelbi's Mom, Mom because she basically took me in and she treats me like her own. We were on Thanksgiving break and I was excited that I get to see Corbyn. I heard he was doing great but he never answered my texts or calls. I wanted to see one of his shows but then again he didn't text me or call me so I didn't want to go. I started to get more morning sickness and I got a job at a little café. They pay me good about 20 bucks per hour because the people who own it are rich. I am saving up for stuff to get the baby and a house for me and since Shelbi has helped me so much. Today was Thanksgiving and it today was my first doctor's appointment so I was nervous to hear the ultrasound and see my baby. I got up ready for the day and took a shower and got dressed.

Shelbi was taking me so I just got in the car with my pickles and peanuts butter

Shelbi was taking me so I just got in the car with my pickles and peanuts butter. "So you ready" Shelbi asked me while she got in the car. "Nope I'm nervous" I said. "Well hi nervous my names Shelbi" Shelbi said and started driving. "Hey don't think that didn't hurt my feelings" I said. "Okay sorry" Shelbi said.
We were finally at the doctors office and I was so nervous. I walked n in and they told me to go in a room and I did with Shelbi right behind me. "Hi i'm Docter Arnold and I'm gonna be your baby doctor" The docter said. Her voice sounded so calm and I felt safe that she was my baby doctor. "Well you must be Y/N and I need you to lay down on the bed and lift up your shirt a bit" Dr. Arnold said. I did and she put the blue cold liquid on my belly the put that little tool on my belly. She was moving it around the stopped. "Well looks like you have a healthy little baby, do you want to listen to the heartbeat" the docter asked me. "Yes please" I said. The doctor then pressed a button and I heard my baby's heartbeat. "I'll be back in a few minutes" doctor Arnold said and left. My baby's heartbeat filled the room and I felt my eyes heat up. Shelbi was already tearing up. "I can't believe this is my baby" I said and the tears fell down. "Yeah I can't wait to be an aunt" Shelbi said. The Doctor came back in and handed me a towel to wipe my stomach and then she handed me a CD of the baby's heart beat and another one that had a video of the baby on the ultrasound. I had pictures of the ultrasound so I could look at them anytime. Me and Shelbi had just walked out of the Medical plaza so we got in the car and drove back to the house to eat the meal mom and grandma made. (Remember Mom and Grandma are Shelbi's and y/n's Family since Y/N got disowned her old family isn't her family anymore)

It was the first time I was gonna meet Shelbi's other family and since her mom adopted me they were mine to. I walked in first and eyes looked straight at me. What I think was Grandma said "Jaylin is this who I think it is". "Yup" Mom said. Grandma came to me and gave me a light hug because she didn't want to hurt the baby. "You are so pretty Y/N" Grandma said. "Shelbi why don't you go take Y/N around to meet the rest of the family" Mom said. "Okay" Shelbi said. "Okay now that's Grandpa that's Aunt Grace, Uncle Dan, our cousin Benny and Little Sammy" Shelbi said. "Hi Everybody" I said. "Oh my gosh Hi V it is so good to finally meet you" Aunt Grace said. "Nice to meet you to" I said. I felt so awkward because i had no clue who these people were and i didn't know what to say. "Hi V" Benny said he looked around 9 so i didn't jugde him on being shy. "HIIII Y/N" Sammy said she looked around 4 so of course she is gonna be loud. "Hi guys" I said. "EVERYONE DINNER TIME" Dad said. I sat in the middle of Shelbi and Benny. "Lets say grace to welcoming Y/N to the family we love you so much Y/N" Grandma said.

AFTER DINNER

After dinner I drove over to Corbyns house to see if he was there and because i wanted to tell him the secret and show him the pictures and video of the heartbeat. I rang the doorbell and Ashley answered it. "Omg hi Y/N it's good to see you again" Ashley said. "Good to see you to, um is Corbyn here" I asked. " I am so sorry he just left to go back on tour" Ashley said. "oh no it's fine happy thanksgiving" I said and left. I could tell Ashley felt bad that he left because she felt so uncomfortable and she was kind of sad when she said Corbyn left to go back on tour.

I was so upset I called Corbyn and it went straight to voicemail thats when it hit me. He was ignoring me.

CORBYNS P.O.V

I just got a call from Y/N and since it was close to nine everyone was asleep. I wasn't supposed to talk to her because my manager didn't want me to he said to just ignore her that i would meet somone else. I really hoped she would've came to talk to me earlyier but she didn't i felt so bad, but i guess i just have to move on. I then got a call form Ashley so i answered it because shes family.

Call Convo

Me- Hey Ash Ashley- Hey um Y/N just came over to ask if you were there why did she come over instead of calling you Me- I don't know Ashley- LAIR you used your I don't know voice tell me so i can tell her she just got in her car in almost tears Me- I can't tell you through a call Ashley- Then fucking text it to me i can't stand to see that girl sad she is somthing different and you know it too Me- Fine i'll explain it through text because i can't explain it through call Ashley- you better bye! End OF Convo

Text Convo

Me- Okay so i can't talk to her because my manager said i need to forget about her that she's not worth it

Ashley- Then your manager is full of shit

Me- Language!

Ashley- I mean it

Me- bye love you

End Of Text Convo

Y/N's P.O.V

I got home and family members were now leaving. I said my goodbyes and so did they. Then once everyone left Mom and Dad went to bed, Shelbi's older sister Alyssa went to watch movies in her room so me and Shelbi decided to go to bed. "So did you tell Corbyn" Shelbi asked me while we were going up the stairs. "No infact he already left for tour again" I said. "What that dick head" Shelbi said. "Yeah' I replied. "Well night" Shelbi said and went to her room and i went to my room. I got in bed and just fell right asleep.