😳Hanging out😳 (17)

Shelbi and I had just got to the hotel room. I put Paisley for a nap then flopped on the hotel bed. Shelbi looked over at me then huffed. "So are you gonna hang out with him?" Shelbi asked me. "I don't know I'm still shocked" I explained. "Y/N he needs to know" Shelbi reminded me. "I know, it's just I'm nervous, What if he shuts me out again" I mentioned. "He's not gonna shut you out again. I'll make sure of that" Shelbi defended. "And if I did choose to hang out with him how would I say it" I questioned. "Then I'll help you tell him" Shelbi answered. "Fine, I'll ask him to hang out" I declared. "Yes," Shelbi let out and flopped down on her bed. I laid back into my bed, then got out my phone because I got a notification from it. I looked at my phone and saw that I got a text from Corbyn. "Shelbi I just got a text from Corbyn what do I do," I asked. "open it up and read it" Shelbi answered.

📱TEXT CONVO📱

Corbyn- Hey, I have the afternoon off if your free and wanna hang out

Me- Sure where do you wanna meet

Corbyn- Um actually I don't know, would it be okay if I pick you up so we can decide then

Me- Sure 😃 I'm staying at the Hampton inn

Corbyn- Alright I should be there in about 10 min

could you meet me in the lobby🙂

Me- sure

📱END OF TEXT CONVO📱

I got up and got dressed into something else.

That is what you put on

That is your hair

This is your makeup And last is what you put on Paisley

This is your makeup
And last is what you put on Paisley

After that, you walked to the elevator and went to the lobby

After that, you walked to the elevator and went to the lobby. When the elevator doors opened you saw Corbyn look away from the receptionist and look at you. He smiled and walked over to you. "Your sister is so cute," Corbyn said. "Tank you mister" Paisley giggled. You smiled softly because he was getting along with Paisley, but half the smile was fake because of Corbyn thinking Paisley was your sister. "Thanks" you replied. "So you ready to go?" Corbyn asked. "Yeah" you answered. You followed him to his car which was his blue Volkswagen. "No way, you still have your Volkswagen" you mentioned as you got inside and sat Paisley on your lap. "Yep," Corbyn replied. "So where do you wanna go," Corbyn asked as he put his seat belt on. "Um how about the park" you requested. "Ooo I wuv te park" Paisley mentioned and Corbyn drove out of the parking lot.

Car Ride Convo

Corbyn- So how has school been?

Me- Um actually I'm in online school

Corbyn- I'm in online school too

Me- I have a question for you

Corbyn- ask away

Me- Why have you been ignoring me

Corbyn- Uh well it's hard to explain, but I really did want to call and answer your calls

Me- Well then what was stopping you

Corbyn- Y/N look I'm sorry I really am though, I just can't find a way to explain it

Me- If I let it slid promise, you'll go back to being the Corbyn Besson I know

Paisley- Um Mister can I play on your phone, please

Corbyn- (Chuckles) sure, Oh and I promise I will (he last part was to you)

End of car Convo

We got out of the car, and Corbyn led me to a cool little pretty spot. "Aww this is cute" I smiled. "Well, I thought you'd like it" Corbyn responded. "So why don't you tell me what I was missing out on in Virginia," Corbyn asked. I sat Pailey on my lap as she played on Corbyn's phone being quiet and I tried to think of something to say but I felt my eyes start to get heated because of the bad thoughts of what had happened after Corbyn left. "Well, I um" Was all I could let out before my voice cracked and I bursted into tears. "Hey, hey, don't cry" Corbyn worried, He scooted over so that he was hugging Paisley and me. "It...Was so..hard without you" I cried out leaving little sobs in between some words. "Y/N what was hard without me," Corbyn asked me. He started rubbing my back making me cry less in his chest. "Everything was hard, getting disowned, having to go through most of my pregnancy without the baby daddy there, and mostly just not having you there" I spilled out not even thinking about what I was saying. I left Corbyn's chest and picked up Paisley getting ready to leave when Corbyn grabbed my hand and hugged me. "Y/N" Corbyn whispered. "Yeah" I responded. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have listened to my manager, I should've responded to your texts and call, I'm sorry" Corbyn rambled. "it's okay, it really is" I clarified. "Um you don't have to answer this it was just a thought. What did happen to you and Jaden" Corbyn questioned. "We broke up, when I found out I was pregnant with Paisley, we kept arguing and he wasn't being totally honest and I broke up with him" I explained. "Wait, Paisley is your kid, I'm sorry for thinking she was your sister" Corbyn apologized. "It's okay you didn't know, Hey why don't we take this time to catch up on each other's life's" I mentioned. "Sure why don't you start because I am confused," Corbyn said.

By the time I explained everything but the fact that he was a dad and after Corbyn had told me everything that he was in a band they made a couple of songs for their album called Only the Beginning it was already night. I didn't tell him that Jaden and his mom are phycos and tried to take Paisley because I had to lie and tell him Jaden was the dad. I don't know why I didn't just tell him that he was Paisley's dad. I guess I wasn't thinking.

"Well it's getting dark and Paisley is already asleep do you think you could take us back to the hotel," I asked Corbyn in a sleepy tone."Sure" Corbyn answered. We walked to the car and as Corbyn pulled out of the Parks parking lot he got a text.