🗺First Day in LA🗺 (16)

Me and Shelbi decided to take Paisley to the zoo so she could see some animals. We had just walked in and Shelbi said she would meet us at the food court because she was hungry. I took Paisley to go see the kholas and she giggled and started talking about how cute they were. For a girl who just turned two old she talked a lot. I grabbed her and and walked to a different animal. I walked to the seals and then a guy came next to me but I just ignored him. He chuckled with what I'm guessing were his friends and that got Paisley attention before I could look at the boy I got a phone call from Shelbi. I turned around and talked to Shelbi on the phone. "Hey look he's swimming and he's chilling" I heard the boy say. I also heard Paisley giggle and then the boy said "Awww Jonah look I was talking to this cute toddler and she giggled". That voice sounded familiar but I didn't know why. "Aww that's cute, wait where's her mom" The other boy asked. "I'm guessing the girl on the phone is her sister" I overheard the conversation and was about to hang up but Shelbi asked me to go to the food Cort sense they won't accept her card.

CORBYN'S POV
I was right next to the seals and I happened to have been by a toddler and a girl who I'm guessing was her sister. The older girl was on the phone and the cute toddler was giggling while I was making my Instagram story video. I decided to play with the toddler so I was showing her my space key chains. The toddler was so cute I let her hold my keys so she could play with the key chains. She had a little cute jacket bracelet that said Paisley so I'm guessing that was her name. "Hey Jonah look how cute this toddler is" I told Jonah. "Hold up, look at this text from Jack" Jonah replied I looked over at the text and. "Oh man his stuff is going missing two" I chuckled. "Yeah alright so where is the cute toddler" Jonah asked me. I looked over and frowned. "Shit where did she go" I questioned. "Who knows you wanna go to another animal" Jonah asked me. "No we have to find that toddler I was letting her play with my keys and she still has them" I replied and looked into the distance real quick. "Like as in the keys to us and the other boys ride home" Jonah questioned me. "Well I mean the car keys were one of the keys" I answered. "You idiot come on let's go find that toddler" Jonah says to me. "Wait I think she is in the food court, she mentioned it when she was on the phone" I mentioned to Jonah. He nodded and we ran to the food court. I looked around and finally found the toddler so I ran over there.

Y/N's P.O.V
I walked to the food court and gave Shelbi my card so she could go get food. I sat down at the table, I let her play on my phone. "Heyyyy I'm back with some amazing fries" Shelbi said and sat next to me. I looked over to her, put my phone down took a fry.

Me and Shelbi were having a conversation when two guys ran over and were about to say something to Paisley. "Can we help you" Shelbi asked them. The two boys looked up and you would never believe who is was. My eyes grew big as his do the same. I sat Paisley on the bench and was about to say something when I got attacked by a hug. "Y/N What are you doing in LA" Corbyn asked me then pulled away from the hug. Before giving me a chance to speak Shelbi cut me off "We are on vacation, and what on earth are you doing here" Shelbi asks in a little mean tone, I guess she is a little upset that because of him I got into a lot of trouble with my family. "Shelbi your here too" Corbyn questioned. Shelbi just gave him a look because of that stupid question. "Corbyn I don't know what is going on but we still need the keys" a boy said making Corbyn nod. "Um so long story short, i was letting your sister play with my keys and then you guys left-" Corbyn said but got cut off by Shelbi. "Oh she's not-" I realized what she was about to say and I didn't want Corbyn to find out about the secret so I cut her off. "Shelbi no not right now". I picked Paisley up and checked her hands to find a pair of keys. "Here you go" I said and gave the keys to them. "Thanks really, but um do you think we could hang out sometime while your on vacation" Corbyn asked me. "I don't know" I replied. "So is that a maybe" Corbyn questioned. "I mean ever since you left there's been alot going on and I just don't know" I replied. "Well you still have my number, so um you know text me if you wanna" Corbyn said and then looked at his friend. "Well um I gotta go" Corbyn says and waves at Paisley making her smile.

A/N - Should Y/N hangout with Corbyn? Hello my fella limelights sorry I wasn't posting that much but I'm gonna get into the habit of posting more often. I hope you guys are having an amazing December check out Why Don't We's Fallin and definitely check out their new single Lotus Inn. Have a great day my Fella limelights ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡