Q&A!

Yoo guys how's 2021 going? I'm great, most of the time when I'm not depressed lmao- Anyways, like the title says, I'm gonna be doing a Toms and Tubs Q&A! So I'll be telling some facts about myself mostly about this book but you can also ask me more questions in the comments! Even personal ones! And if you guys like want a face reveal or smthng like sure but maybe after this book gets 200k reads which will probably be never! :)
_

1. What inspired you to write this book?

Well, in late July last year, I found out about Tommy through Wilbur. Then I started watching him and realised that the British child was actually funny. So, I started to search for TommyInnit fanfics here! And the first few ones I read were:

- One Day by my friend Philzamin3craft; REALLY well written, you can really feel the pain and hurt that Tommy is feeling as if you were him in that kind of broken situation. Nearly made me cry ngl, and you guys know that angst almost never makes me cry.

- Hotline by nagisa_mdp; This was a very basic but touching oneshot. If I remember there were a few grammatical errors, but I understood the story and it made me smile.

- When The World Was Big by screamingkilljoy; I remember that I really, really enjoyed that. Not the most original AU but vastly entertaining! Love all the funny jokes.

- Home by Egglul; Mystery oooooh! So far the author has been leaving us on really dang good cliffhangers and I wanna punch them in the face! :D

- Drowning Sorrows by Bluefellagain; Quality. Tubbo. Angst. MMMM SO GOOD!!! One of the books that REALLY motivated me to write these oneshots! I love the ending so much just MMM THE FLAVOUR!!

- Scared and Blind by Kats0wo; Now, do any of you guys remember the time with blind Tommy and deaf Tubbo? Yeah, getting the chills again man!

- Friendship Goals by mi hombre Smol_Celestial15; ABSOLUTELY POG GO CHECK EM OUT!!! Also follow Big C or ur death is near.

- Never Gone for Good by SimplySimpinq; Yo this was like one of the EARLIEST TommyInnit fanfics that I read, and let me just say, it was a MESS. EVERYTHING WAS A MESS OMG THE KILLING AND ALL HJBGVYFC- But it was messy in a good way. This is the only mess that I personally love and enjoy. Brilliant! (Btw I LOVE how you end almost all your announcements with "Bye guys gals and non-binary pals!" bro they make me smile-)

- A Magical Future by Aria_Cinabun; Yoo this fantasy AU with Hypixel and all is just so goddamn good! And the writing is just absolutely perfect! Perfect grammar and real good vocabulary! Aria is really one of the truly talented writers in the MCYT fandom!

- I Will Be Your Family by Aria_Cinabun; Another one from the great writer Aria! For real, her stories hit HARD! They are so good istg- I love all the dramatic scenes and the sad and touching ones, everything is just so perfect! Really Aria was the main person who inspired me to write this book. If it weren't for her this book would probably have been out only this year!

You guys should definitely check all of these awesome writers out! Really, you won't regret it! :)

2. How do you get your motivation and inspiration?

This question is offensive to me. I ALWAYS HAVE LOW MOTIVATION WAAAAAAAAAAAA- Ahem, pardon me. I normally get my inspo from other fanfics, MCYT animations & animatics, real life experiences and my mood which gives me ideas! (normally angst F)

3. Irl name?

Well, it's Erin. Hence, the nickname, Rin. Just call me Luno or Big L or whatever you're used to calling me though :)

4. How the hell did I get 3 writers and a suggester on my team?

Well, apparently Aya is a professional procrastinator so she helps me with ideas! All the ogs know that Aya has been with me from the start, helping me with ideas and all. The writers? They just volunteered and I figured I could use some backup in case my low motivation hits hardcore like rn. (Thanks u guys I appreciate all the work you've done for this book! <3333)

Alr ya'll can go spam the comment section with questions now, I promise I'll answer ALL of them. I aplogise if I get to you a little later after you've commented, I would probably be in class. Okie bye now i love you guys as much as I love muffins <33333333