Magic [Fluff]

Two chapters in a day and it's FLUFF??? You lucky bastards.
_

Toby didn't know how to feel about magic quite yet.

Sure, he enjoyed the magic platters, floating torches, and the delicious wonders of the candy trolley (he liked the Chocolate frogs best), it was all a wonder to Toby.

He was afraid.

The world he had known was confusing and big enough, and now? Now magic was real?

Toby had been homeschooled all his life, and never really gone to school. So suddenly being shipped off to a strange boarding school in Ireland was a little bit of a shock, to understate it immensely.

He clutched his suitcase a little bit closer, staring out the window at the rolling hills passing by.

"Hey! Is this car empty?" Asked a loud voice from the entrance to the car. A tall blonde haired boy with blue eyes and messy looking suitcase stood there, his eyes darting around the cabin.

Behind him, a boy with black hair and pale skin that split along the middle to dark skin looked behind them into the hallway and hissed, "He's coming!"

Not bothering to wait for an answer, the blonde quickly closed the door behind them and hid beneath the table, putting their bags behind him.

"What on earth are you doin-" Toby began to ask, but was cut off by a shrill meow and thumping from the blonde boy's suitcase.

"Shhhhh-" The blonde boy shushed, motioning Toby to stay quiet.

There was a burst of motion in the hallway outside the cabin as another boy, this one much older (Toby guessed maybe 16?) a blonde with green eyes and red robes, crashed through the hallway, running after someone. 

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE TWINKS-" He yelled as he ran, holding out a long pale coloured wand threateningly.

Behind him, another boy, this one with black hair and similarly red robes, raced behind, holding his shorter dark wand aloft as well.

He passed by and behind him, a shorter boy with big round dark glasses and blue robes followed, desperately trying to keep up. 

All was silent for a moment, and then a tall curly brown-haired young man with yellow robes walked by with another brown-haired boy with glasses.

The taller boy paused outside the door and said, "Bad, tell Dream to come and take a look at this, would you?"

The boy he had called Bad looked confused, and then asked, "Sure, hold my Pygmy Puff, would you? Her name is Lucy."

The boy sighed and held out his hand, which Bad softly placed a round purple fluffy creature that squeaked.

Toby tried not to watch, but it was so interesting. The tall boy slid open the cabin door as Bad ran away to find his friend, and stared at Toby.

Toby carefully moved his suitcase so it was blocking Wilbur's view from under the table.

There was a moment of silence before the tall boy said, "Hey, my name's Wilbur."

"Tubbo." Toby squeaked, somehow mispronouncing his own name.

"Well, Tubbo," Wilbur said, and Toby didn't bother correcting him, "You're muggle-born, aren't you?" He paused, and then said, "that means your parents aren't magic."

Toby took a second to process the question, "Yeah. That's me."

Wilbur grinned, "Tell me Tubbo, is it just you in this cabin currently?"