Come With Me [Fluff, Creeps]

!!IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY WITH CREEPY STRUFF I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER!! Also happy Halloween you guys! :D

-----

Tubbo sobbed as he ran away from his house, not bothering to close the door behind him. He heard his father's angered yells along with his mother's soothing voice, trying it's best to calm her frustrated husband down.

He tore away branches of trees to keep them from lashing at his face like painful whips, nearly tripping over his feet in the doing. He never looked behind, afraid to see the terrifying face of his enraged father staring back at him, glass bottle ready to be smashed upon the little boy's head. After what had seemed like years, he finally slowed down, and came to a stop, sobbing uncontrollably.

Tubbo heard a rustle of leaves not too far from him and perked his head up. His eyes travelled along the floor of the woods, but nothing unusual was found. He was scared. He was warned not to come into the woods without supervision, especially in the evening.

The boy leaned his back against a tree and sighed, slowly slumping down and bringing his knees up to his chest. He wrapped his skinny arms around his shins and squeezed them, mumbling comforting things to himself and trying to convince himself that there was nothing to be afraid of.

Tubbo heard another crunch of leaves and twigs, now closer than the sound heard before. He was shaking slightly as he backed away more into the firm and steady hold of the bole he was leaning against. He could decide on three choices, two of them extremely stupid but all having risks of their own. One, he could do it the smart way, stay put and quiet as a mouse; Two, he could act brave and ask the person--- that is, if it was one--- who he was; Three, he could be a coward and run back to his house and get beaten up.

Alas, he settled on letting the sound of silence linger, his breathing not making much difference of it.

The creature--- yes, he had determined that the living thing, who could be anywhere around him by now, was inhuman--- was coming closer and closer, though Tubbo couldn't see it, he could feel it's unnerving aura. It's shallow breathing could be heard, growing more distinct every second, until it could be heard from behind the terrified boy.

Tubbo's breathing quickened as he realised what a horrible situation he was in at the moment. He wanted to turn around so badly, but he knew that curiosity killed the cat, and that he'd rather die not knowing what heinous monster had murdered him.

His whole body and mind stopped working as a slender arm--- or tentacle, he couldn't feel a hand--- snaked itself around his small body. Shivers cold as ice were sent through his curved spine as he shuddered at the touch. The weird thing was, the tingly sensation turned warm as they travelled down his spine bone, and the creature's touch was somewhat reassuring in a way. Then he heard quiet humming.

The tune was beautiful, mesmerising even, it soothed the brunette as he relaxed and rested his head on his knees. He knew the notes to them, as he had always been a piano-lover and had been playing for several years, his experience was broad and he memorized the keys and their notes by heart.

"ACDEE, EGG♭ED, FEDCDCBE" Tubbo quietly mumbled to himself, skimming through all the notes in his mind again. The melody was so alluring and enchanting, it was like a tune from a fairytale. (The first one to guess the song will be awarded with a prize!)

Soon, he started humming along with the creature, who's six arms were already wrapped around him by now. Finally, the young boy got the courage to turn around and see who it was, humming such a charming harmony. He did not expect what it had in mind for him.

It had no face--- maybe a he, he looked charming in a gentlemanly way--- and his skin was pure white like porcelain. He wore a fancy jet-black tuxedo and owned six long, tentacle-like arms sprouting from his back. The man had two extremely long arms along with a pair of unbelievably lanky legs. If he had eyes, Tubbo could imagine the enthralling look he would give as he stared deep into the boy's little, frightened soul.

The man stood up, and wow, he was really, really tall. He stood at about 15 feet, towering above most of the juvenile trees. Tubbo stared in amazement and astonishment at him, seeing the smile the man was giving him inside the boy's head.

The tall man extended one of his slender arms towards Tubbo, a sign of the boy to accept it, which he gladly did. And off they went, trekking down deep into the woods, peace undisrupted, just enjoying each other's company.

-----

Phil groaned in annoyance as he heard the doorbell ring. It was bloody 3 am in the morning! Who in the right mind would want to be out in the cold this late?

It seemed as the other boys had awoken too as the father heard the thundering sounds of footsteps and faint yells fill the hallways. The man slipped out of bed and went on to follow his sons.

All was quiet when he reached the bottom of the stairs, the only sound heard was the bickering of the brothers and a few threatening questions being shot at the stranger outside.

"Boys." Phil cleared his throat. All three of the teens glanced at him and made way for their respected father. Phil's expectations were far, far away from what he was witnessing.

A boy around his youngest son, Tommy's age stood on the front porch of their home. He looked disastrous. He owned a head of light copper-brown hair and carolina-blue eyes that shone in the moonlight. His whole body was covered in dirt and muck, as if he was playing on the ground in the woods.

"Well, uh, hello there, young man. What brings you here?" The creamy-blonde haired man questioned.

"A very tall man brought me here, he said that I would be safe. He didn't say his name but I call him Slendy! He's very nice." The boy chatted away excitedly.

Philza's eyes widened. That was the same information he had been given when the three boys, who were now his adopted sons, had wandered here alone in the middle of the night as well. He understood everything very clearly.

"What's your name, son?" He asked.

"Tubbo!" The brunette gave him a toothy smile.

Phil smiled fondly at the young child, now one of his sons. "Charming name for a charming boy, come on in and make yourself at home. You won't be going anywhere for long."

All four of the boys and their father retreated back into their cozy home, none of them disturbed ever again. Once in a while, Tubbo would giggle as he stared outside of the window. Phil couldn't see what the boys were seeing, but they were waving happily at the window, as if someone was out there, waving back at them. Even so, the wise man knew the tall man called Slendy was not a threat to them, more so a friend and savior. He just smiled and waved along with them, he knew the mysterious man could see him, maybe even be thankful to him for keeping the children safe, and that nothing could turn their life upside down.

-----

Inspiration: I always thought of Slendy as some sort of protector or guardian of children? Like, when he takes a child, people think that he's taking them away to kill them. But what if in reality, he's taking them away from an abusive home and relocating them to someplace where they'll be safe, wanted, and loved? Like Slendy taking a little girl away from a home full of drugs and violence, where her life is in danger if she does anything to even slightly anger her father, and relocating her to a nice home in the countryside, owned by a sweet couple who can't have a child of their own. :)

Also the music box cover of the song Come Little Children from Disney's Hocus Pocus! Hope you enjoyed and please do leave a vote if you did! It takes a second but that one second makes my whole day :D