Bake a Cake [Fluff]

It was the weekend. Tommy and Tubbo were exhausted from the heat outside.

"Tommy I'm hot."

Tommy lolled his head to his left side, where his friend was sitting. "You think I'm not?"

Tubbo rolled their eyes and sighed. "Ugh, what can we do?"

The brunette slumped down into the couch even more. Now it was Tommy's turn to roll his eyes. "You, asking me, for advice? And I thought you were the advisor here!"

"Oh, shut up! I'm hot and unfocused, okay?" Tubbo snapped.

Tommy groaned and stared up at the ceiling. It was pure white, the patterns looked like frothy dollops of whipped cream. Mm, how good a batch of whipped cream sounded like to him now...

"Hey, that's it!"

Tubbo sat up at once. "What's it? Tommy tell me, tell me!"

The blonde shook off his friend's grasp on his arm and placed his hands on his hips. "We should bake a cake!" He said a matter-of-factly.

Tubbo slouched against the couch. "Toms, I don't think that's such a good idea."

Tommy snorted. "What, afraid that you'll do something wrong and make the whole house explode?"

The older one shot him an annoyed look. "Actually, I'm worried you'll do that."

Tommy raised his eyebrows. "Oh really? Well, let's go to the kitchen and find out then!"

"Tommy, I seriously don't-" But he was already on his way.

-----

"So, what kind of cake would you put some really good whipped cream on?" Tommy thought aloud while he skimmed through different varieties of cake mix.

"Okay, Toms. If you mess up Wil's kitchen, I'm not taking any blame." Tubbo stated.

"Yep, this is going to be great!" The younger one exclaimed as he pulled out a honey cake mix.

Tubbo's eyes lit up. "Ooh, Russian honey cake? That's like, the best cake ever!"

Tommy giggled. "I knew that you'd like it. Let's get started, shall we?"

-----

The boys--- well, Tubbo at least--- had mixed the batter by now, and it was already smelling lovely.

"Aww, come on, Tubbo! Let me try!" Tommy whined as his friend mixed the batter to make sure there were no lumps.

"No, Tommy. You'll splatter it everywhere!"

Tommy groaned. "I won't! Pleasee?" He attempted his very best puppy-dog face. Apparently, it didn't work.

"No." Tubbo said firmly.

"Fine then. I'll do it myself!" Tommy said as he reached to grab the mixer.

Tubbo's eyes widened in surprise and they moved to avoid their friend from taking the mixer, but they were too slow.

The mixer spun out of control and blobs of batter flew around the kitchen. Tommy switched it off immediately.

The boys looked around, stunned, at the mess they've made. They looked at each other, and back. Tommy smirked.

"Food fight!"

He picked up a pile of slimy batter from the ground and threw it at his friend, making it smack onto his face.

Tubbo started to grin. "Oh, it's on."

Batter was flying around again, and the boys were laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my God! Look at your face, Tommy!" Tubbo snorted.

"Try and dodge this, bitch boy!"

They froze in their tracks as they heard the click of a doorknob.

-----

What the cake would've actually looked like if they didn't mess up

Sorry not sorry for making you hungry-

-----

Wilbur's reaction cause Storm_Cloud_YT requested it! Thanks for the req man ^^

It was complete silence.

The curly-haired man stared in amazement at what the two boys had done. Tommy and Tubbo were sneaking nervous side-glances at each other.

Finally, Wilbur spoke up.

"What did you do?" It was a question, but the way he said it made it sound like a grave statement.

"Uhh, we were, uh," Tommy started, while nudging Tubbo alarmingly hard with his elbow.

"Uh, oh yeah! We wanted to bake a cake for you, but uh, the mixer went crazy?" Tubbo finished their sentence with a hint of uncertainty, while their eye twitched.

Tommy slapped his forehead, but quickly recovered. "Mhm, yep." He said, popping the 'p'.

Wilbur's shock subsided, instead replaced with a blank look.

"Get out."

The two needn't say a word while they stumbled out of the Brit's house.