Everyone Dies. [ANGSTYYYY]

haha suckers take this! >:) by Vera btw, she seems to be the main writer now lmao-

_

November 16th

Tommy scrambled across the stones, fire licking at his feet as he desperately tried to outrun the flames that grew ever closer. Gunshots echoed in the distance as he hurriedly attempted to pull himself up the rocky cliff away from the fire raging below.

His hands were shaking and blistered, clinging to the rocky ledges as he desperately pulled himself further up the cliff. His whole body ached in pain, his arms begging for a break. But he couldn't stop. If he fell, the fire below him would certainly consume him, and he would be dead.

He lifted his foot up to another step, seeing the end of the cliff. He reached up for the ledge, but it was just out of reach. He let out a groan, choking back the pain as he stretched just a little bit further, grasping onto it.

But his hope was misplaced. His footing, with all the weight on it, suddenly crumbled with the fire below. He was left hanging by only his hands over certain death. He desperately tried to find a foothold, panic rising in him as his grip began to falter.

Tommy's fingers burned with pain as he let out a cry of pain, trying to pull himself up the rock face. His fingers felt numb as he pressed himself closer. And just as he found himself beginning to slip, a strong hand grabbed him and began to pull him up the cliffside and over the edge.

Exhausted, Tommy collapsed to the ground by the person's feet. He lay on his back staring up into the smoke-filled sky. His saviour leaned over him, beginning to tend to the long, blistering burn along his shoulder.

Tommy looked up at the person's face, and a grin broke out across his face. "Thanks for saving me, Tubbo."

Tubbo nodded quietly, lifting up Tommy's shirt to expose the wound. He unwrapped something beside him, and then lifted up a glass vial filled with a swirling pink liquid, popping out the cork into his hand. "Hold still. This will sting."

Tommy started to try and move away, anxiety filling him. "No, I'm fine, I don't need a health potion." He insisted, lifting up his hand to try and stop him.

"Shut up, it'll get infected. You know that. It's only going to hurt for a little bit, and then you'll be fine. Don't be a pussy. Man up." Tubbo instructed harshly, his eyes glinting in the firelight.

Shocked into stunned silence, Tommy stopped resisting. Tommy grit his teeth as Tubbo began to pour the pink liquid over his shoulder. As the thin liquid collided with the charred and mangled cut, it began to bubble and fizz as his skin began to boil across his shoulder.

He let out a cry of pain put into the air, shaking as the wound distorted and writhed, slowly regrowing the skin that had been lost. His infected tissue began to intertwine with his skin, pulling his wound together like sickening human stitches. The pink, frothy liquid soaked deep into his skin and wound, the throbbing pain extending through his veins and across his body like a deadly toxin.

"Shhh. It's almost done." Tubbo murmured, "Just close your eyes. It'll feel better."

Tommy for once in his life did what he was told, shutting his eyes tightly as agony overwhelmed him.

And just as the pain seemed to be unbearable, it vanished like a cloud in the wind. Tommy reached up slowly to his shoulder, running his hand over the smooth, hairless skin across his shoulder. The only remaining evidence of any wound was a long diagonal scar stretching down from his shoulder to his lower torso.