THE END

A million apologies for not mentioning this before- but as you guys know, this book has come to an end! It was a lovely journey that we, the authors are so glad we could share with you. I'm surprised at how long we lasted, I won't lie. It's really all thanks to Vera, though. Ace, Aya and Dragon did really well too! I'm really proud of all of them, but I'm also really thankful to you guys who're reading this right now! Thank you so much for tagging along with us and supporting us. The support we've been receiving since the start is just so incredible! I'm proud of you guys as well. <3 It's been really fun and all, but our motivation and inspiration has been drained, and what's a story without motivation? Total trash lmao- So we're really sorry about this, but all things do have to come to an end one day! ^^ Alright, let's roll credits!

SPECIAL THANKS

Vera - For being there to write for the readers when I lost my motivation.
Aya - For supporting me throughout the story and giving me ingenius ideas - especially angst! ;)
Ace - For writing the amazing Christmas chapter.
Dragon - For writing two beautifully narrated chapters.
Dear Readers - For all the love and support you've given us! We love you guys. <333333

Before I leave, here's some of my favourite quotes of the Dream SMP War that I'd like to share with you guys. Let's bring the pain.

"Tubbo in a box!" ~Wilbur

"Eret, listen to me, and I mean this in the nicest way possible. You fucked up." ~Tommy

Techno: "I listened to you for weeks! What did you do? You went back to Tubbo, the guy that exiled you, that chose his country over you-"
Tommy: "Technoblade! People are above the government, we- it doesn't matter if we want a government, if we don't-"
Techno: "I'M A PERSON!"

"I did not spend WEEKS planning this revolution, giving you guys gear for you guys to go and replace one TYRANT with ANOTHER." ~Techno

"For you the world, Phil." ~Techno

Tommy: "You can't be the next Schlatt. If you exile me, you're following in that mans' footsteps."
Tubbo: "Okay... well, as long as I can't be the next Schlatt, you can't be the next Wilbur."

"THE DISCS WERE WORTH MORE THAN YOU EVER WERE!" ~Tommy

"I know I'm forgetful, I know I'm an amnesiac, and I know I'm the comic relief in all of your stories, but I still feel this! I still feel things, and I try my best to make sure no one else feels it!" ~Ghostbur

Okay but seriously, guys, thank you so much. We couldn't have done any of this without you. Have a nice day/night. Love you guys, bye for now! <33