Ch. 1

(Edited)

Just keep your head down and you'll be fine, I thought to myself as the intimidating walls of the prison got closer and closer.

The guards escorting me roughly pulled me forwards as we approached the large double doors.

I decided to call them righty and lefty. Righty was a buff, slightly hairy guy with a scar on the side of his forehead. Lefty on the other hand had a lot of muscle but more of the leaner type.

They didn't seem to be the talkative type and focused on their job as they opened the door without loosing hold on me.

I stared at the metal floor as we made our way inside the top security prison, looking at the dented patterns.

Jeers and cry's assaulted my ears as I was pushed through the prison, insults and sexual comments being yelled at me.

"Hey pretty boy want to suck my dick tonight"

"New meat for us boys."

"I call dibs"

I flinched but couldn't stop as righty and lefty's grips got tighter on my arms.

I shrugged at them and they slightly loosened their harsh grip. I swear I am going to get bruises from these two morons.

We turned down hall after hall as the jeers of the prison mates got quieter and quieter.

In this part of the prison it was eerily silent apart from a few coughs and sneezes.

I risked looking up from my dirty blonde bangs but regretted it as I met the faces of scarred, tattooed monsters that had muscles the size of my head.

Wonder what it would be like if I pissed one of them off. I shuddered at the thought.

They watched me with hawk like eyes as we made our way down. I could tell these were the smarter, more deadly ones.

I could feel them criticizing me, taking in every little detail to find my strengths and weaknesses as I passed them.

We took a sharp left and descended down a narrow staircase almost invisible because of the colour and placing.

The air seemed to be holding its breath around me as the temperature got colder and colder the more steps we went down.

We entered the main part of the hallway that opened up high above me. Any other day I would awe over it but at this moment I was scared for my life.

I stumbled over what seemed like thin air and braced myself for the crash.

There wasn't a Prince Charming to save me as I fell face first into the concrete floor.

My nose felt like it was on fire and I groaned as I turned over.

A few dark chuckles went through the hall and I could feel my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

I braced my arms under me and lifted myself, accidentally making eye contact with a man casually leaning against the bars.

His head was completely shaved and he had multiple scars going across the top of his head.

Despite looking like a complete serial killer, he had his whole face covered in a heavy yet well done layer of makeup.

He grinned and winked at me and I turned away in mortification. He had totally caught me staring.

Lefty, ever the mood killer, sharply grabbed my arm and pulled me up, almost sending me flying. They dragged me further away but not before the man sent me one last wink.

I wonder what he was in for. He obviously had the whole killer vibe but he gave off a friendly attitude.

I shook my head in amusement at the idea. And looked up as we came to a stop. No serial killer was kind. They were all monsters.

The cell I was to spend the rest of my pitiful life in was on the very end of the hallway and didn't have anything in it. There wasn't even a bed.

The only thing that was remotely close to a piece of furniture was a hole in the corner that I assumed was the toilet.

Damn people must be extremely dangerous here to not even have beds, I thought as I was shoved in.

I stumbled a bit before regaining my balance, flipping righty and lefty off as they walked away. On the bright side I didn't make a fool of myself by face planting again.

Now I am guessing that you are interested on how I got to this deep dark depths of a prison.

Well, for first it was an accident but authorities and judges didn't think that was the case.

My sister had been dating this guy named Josh for a while before this happened. He was like the dickest of dicks.

He seemed like a nice guy to everyone but as soon as they weren't around, he beat me.

I begged my sister to break up with him but she had her mind set on his good guy facade.

Even when I showed her the bruises he had put on me, she got mad at me for accusing him of such things, guessing that I had fallen or something.

Soon enough the pain got too much for me and I confronted Josh, giving him a piece of my mind.

He of course laughed in my face before beating me again. At that moment, I snapped. Let me tell you, I went complete ape shit on him.

One moment he was punching and kicking me and the next I had him pinned against the wall.

To this day I don't know where that burst of strength came from. I can't even lift a table without almost dying.

I can remember very clearly how his face turned a wonderful shade of red then purple as he battled for air.

When I had enough and thought he had learned his lesson, I dropped him. Little did I know that he was already dead.

I went to bed only to be woken up with my sister screaming, frantically trying to wake her beloved boyfriend up.

To sum it up my parents took him to the hospital, he was declared dead, everyone blamed it on me from security footage and previous disliking and so now I am here.

My own family betrayed me for some dick.

They had run out of cells in the upper jail so I was moved down to the bottom where the people with horrifying records go.

I am talking bombers, mass murderers, top terrorists, and that one guy who was all over the news for killing over 500 people when hijacking a train and putting it onto full power with no one at the wheel.

I looked around the cell but gave up knowing that 4 identical walls can only give you so much entertainment.

Chains occupied the back wall, presumably for holding my cell mates who I had yet to see thank goodness.

I was scared out of my wits not only because I was rooming with top notch criminals but also because I am gay and when you are filled in a cell with hot buff guys, odds usually don't work out for you.

I slid down against a wall furthest from the bars and put my head in my lap. Yes I am that flexible and it had been so long of a day that at this point I truly couldn't care less if it hurt or not.

Surely enough, a few minutes later I had started to drift into sleep.