Ch.20

I ran as fast as my feet could carry me, almost slipping in the apple pie as I ran straight into Caydens awaiting arms.

I buried my face into his neck and I could feel his massive arms wrap around me.

I was letting out strangled sobs as I clutched onto him.

I don't know how long we stood there but I could feel the arms of the others wrapping around us. Me being at the center.

When we all finally pulled back I locked eyes with cayden again as he furiously tried to wipe away tears.

"Are you crying" I sobbed through my own tears.

"No I'm not you just smell bad" he relied gruffly, still trying to wipe away tears.

I looked over to Ezra and Vincent. "Did you guys get taller or did I just get shorter" I asked, peering up at them.

Vincent grinned at me while Ezra wiped away his own tears.

"You just got shorter but it's ok, more fun to cuddle you."

I grinned and turned again.

I felt the twins barrel into me as they wrapped me into their own hug. "We missed you" they both said, peppering kisses all over my face.

I tried to push them away but to no avail. I looked into their aqua blue eyes and hugged them again.

"You dyed your hair!" One of the twins squealed, running his hands through my hair.

I moaned and leaned back, the dominant males behind us tensing.

"It looks nice on you" Ezra told me, also running his hands through my hair.

I finally took a step back, looking at the ones that I have spent the last few years missing.

"I can't believe I can see all of you again" I choked out, getting teared up again.

"Us too love, us too" Vincent murmured, wrapping his arm around Caydens shoulder.

The twins started to jump up and down, their eyes almost shooting out happiness.

"Where are we going to be sleeping" they asked almost in sync.

"A bed for once" I grinned, taking their hands and bounding up the stairs I had been on thousands of times before.

"This..." Was all I could say as I opened my bedroom door.

The twins were already on my bed and burrowing under the covers.

I heard Vincent chuckle behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me too him.

"There are certainly a few things I have forgotten having the luxury of having" he said into my hair, still staring at the twins who were playing with the pillows.

"Now you have all of them again so you can live more comfortably"

Vincent just hummed into my hair, leading me towards the bed the twins were on.

We both collapsed onto the sheets, getting tangled up with each other.

I could feel Cayden and Ezra join us. We shifted around a bit until we were in our usual position with Cayden and Vincent nearest the door and the rest of us by the wall.

I relaxed for the first time in years, surrounded by the smell of home and my lovers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We all woke up the next morning as the sun was creeping through the curtains.

The smell of bacon and pancakes thick in the air as I presumed Liv was cooking breakfast.

I smiled at the still sleeping twins as I got out of the overcrowded bed

I was surprised that it had lasted the night before breaking. I definitely needed a new bed if we were going to keep sleeping like this.

"Morning" Cayden spoke from the other side of the room. You could see that he was at a loss of what to do.

Such a set schedule from the prison of getting dressed for a work day will be hard to break.

I got up and hugged him, relaxing into  the overly buff chest.

I could feel myself being picked up and carried down the stairs bridal style and plopped down into a chair.

Morning I said to Liv as I was sat down, plates upon plates of all sorts of breakfast goods already lined up.

"'Morning" Liv said from the opposite side of the table giving a goofy wave.

Cayden growled from where he was next to me, throwing an arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer.

"It's fine Liv has been helping me since I got out" I whispered to him, earning a confused glance from Liv.

I had forgotten that I could fluently speak the other languages. At this point I didn't realize if I had switched or not. Poor Liv isn't going to understand anything.

"He's just a bit protective is all" I told Liv, wrapping my leg around Caydens in reassurance.

"A bit may be an understatement but it's ok. Are the others as.. protective as he is?" Liv asked, glancing between me and the beast of a man next to me.

"To some degree"

"Lovely I'm not going to be able to hug you ever again" Liv said dramatically, throwing himself against the back of the chair.

"Talk about the devils and they shall arrive" I told him as the sounds of a stampede made its way down the stairs.

The twins emerged first, obviously having been woken up a few seconds before from how they were still rubbing their eyes.

Then came Ezra who already had his eyes set on the pancakes and syrup.

Finally came Vincent who warily observed Liv before settling next to him, providing a protective barrier between Liv and the twins who sat between me and Vincent.

Ezra sat next to Cayden and already had his plate stacked high with pancakes drenched in syrup.

"Well this is going to be complicated" Liv chucked, hearing a few chair legs snap under the buff males.

Cayden did not look amused as he stared up at the ceiling from the floor.