Ch.22

By 10 at night the moans still hadn't subdued. I decided to just face the beast and try to get everyone to sleep.

I wouldn't be surprised if the wall by the headboard had a hole in it.

Ezra had gone up a few hours ago and hadn't come down. This could mean two things: 1 he had joined in or 2 he had just fallen asleep in the middle of it.

Likely the first one. I slowly got up from my corner of the couch and dragged my feet upstairs, a yawn escaping from my lips.

The banging got harder the closer I got. Poor Liv isn't going to be able to sleep tonight.

I slowly opened the door to find Cayden drilling one of the twins into the bed. Vincent was on the other one while Ezra surprisingly was dead asleep in the middle, only shifting when someone bumped into him.

I watched from the doorway as the twins got piston fucked into my bed.

Cayden noticed me standing in the doorway and slowly got off the twin, stalking towards me with a primal look of lust on his face.

I didn't have time to back up as he pulled me into the room, slamming my back onto the closing door.

He devoured my mouth as he slowly took my shirt off.

His mouth moved lower as I moaned. One of his hands played with my nipples while the other was sneaking its way into my boxers.

He barely skimmed over me before I exploded, not having found release for a while.

I let out a high pitched moan as I came, my boxers now ruined.

Cayden made quick work of me, pulling off remaining clothes before throwing me on the bed.

The twin that had previously been fucked by Cayden moved to his brother, sucking him off as the brother was drilled by Vincent.

I moaned at the sight before turning my attention back to the very naked and very horny Cayden.

He stood proudly over me before flipping me over, making my face get smushed into the pillow.

I turned my head to breathe and felt lube being applied to my asshole.

Cayden had no patience as he thrusted into me, making my mind shatter into little tiny pieces.

I felt more full than what I had ever felt before. Cayden thrust into me, hitting all the right spots.

I was on cloud nine as I bobbed up and down the bed. The pillow was getting unattractively soaked with drool but I didn't care.

Cayden only lasted a few minutes longer before releasing into me with a moan.

I also moaned feeling the hot gooey substance fill every part of me.

Vincent and the twins had already finished and were watching us from where they lay cuddled with Ezra.

I gave them a pleasure drunk smile before relaxing into the sheets.

Cayden got up for a few minutes before coming back with a warm wet rag. He cleaned each of us up one by one before settling in his usual place nearest the door.

Some habits never change.

I traced the muscles of his back while Vincent came over, studying the tattoo I got before they came.

"This is pretty" he murmured to me, his sharp fingernails tracing over the lines and swirls.

"Don't get more though otherwise you will look like Cayden" he whispered, smiling as Cayden drowsily lifted his middle finger from under the overs.

"Fuck you love, my tattoos are sexy" he mumbled through the pillow to an amused Vincent.

"Kay can't disagree with that" he whispered back, flopping down onto the bed.

I snuggled myself between Vincent and Cayden, wondering where in my life did I do something to deserve such an incredible feeling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning Ezra literally woke up early to get duct tape.

It proved to be helpful as the twins work up kicking and thrashing, crying their lungs out.

I tried to calm them down from their fit but to no avail.

Cayden was now standing over them with socks stuffed into their mouths, blocking them from screaming bloody murder.

Ezra being Ezra slept through all of this, only waking up when someone mentioned food.

We got the twins into the car without any difficulties but had to almost carry Ezra out of bed.

Some people just weren't morning people.

I drove down to the doctors office, Cayden and Ezra fighting over who got to pick the songs on the radio.

We settled on some random country station that Ezra took interest in.

The parking lot was full as I pulled in, getting lucked out when someone reversed.

Cayden and Vincent each took a twin, clasping their hands behind their backs. We took out the sock gags because it would get some weird looks when we walked in.

The twins tried to escape but Cayden caught them, throwing them both over each shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Not much better than the gags but it will do for now.

We had barely made it in on time before the nurse called our name before scampering back into the office.

We haled the twins into the small room and blocked the doorway, leaving them to sit on the bed.

The doctor was some tall lanky guy that didn't look like he hit puberty.

Vincent snickered at him but was hushed by Ezra who smiled.

"Hey we are here just for check ups and vaccinations" I told him, sitting back in the uncomfortable chair.

"Of course" the guy stuttered, moving his things around.

"Who is going to go first"

"Let's get the twins down and over with first" I said, turning towards the trembling couple.

Vitals were taken and neither of them liked the light being shined in their eyes.

When it was time for the needle all hell broke loose.

One twin tried to make a break for it while the other lunged for the needle, knocking the petrified doctor back.

We grabbed them just in time before any damage could be done.

Ezra gripped one twin in a vice hug as the needle went into the twins arm.

He had buried his head into Ezras chest, refusing to look.

His brother stood on the other side of the room in Vincent's grasp, looking terrified.

I tried to smile reassuringly at him but it came out weak as I myself wasn't that big of a fan of needles.

The same procedure happened with the other twin before the doctor cleared his throat, slowly standing up.

"Alright who is next?" He asked, trembling slightly as he looked at the dominant males.

"Rock paper scissors?" Ezra asked the other two who were looking around awkwardly.

"Bring it on" Vincent said, raising his hands up.