Ch.10

Edited

I looked nervously at the array of needles and then at the seemingly relaxed Cayden on the chair.

He had pulled up his shirt to expose his many tattoos but the one that now stood out to me was the one on his ribs.

The names Vincent, Ezra, Alexander, and Myles was written down, all of them in an elaborate scroll.

Kennith prepped the area, wiping any dirt away before lowering the needle to Caydens skin.

Cayden didn't even flinch as the needle made contact. Here I am on the other hand flinching every time the needle touched Caydens tan skin.

The others made small talk with each other as they waited for Cayden to be finished but I didn't loose eye contact with the tattoo gun.

I looked up to see Caydens reactions when I met his for once, warm gray eyes.

He smirked at me and winked.

Heat traveled up my neck but I didn't loose eye contact.

I looked away, suddenly very interested in the ground below me.

I felt the twins drag me to the corner of the cell, sitting me down where everyone else was waiting. Sitting down was more like the twins shoving me to the floor before plopping into my lap.

I held back a groan of pleasure as they squirmed around, looking to find a comfortable spot. I grabbed them by the waist, making them still as they felt my hard on beneath them.

I felt instead of saw the mischief in their eyes. Fortunately, so did Kennith.

Without looking up from the tattoo, he tuttered to us "nah ah, I don't care who you are or what position you hold but no doing dirty things in my cell"

I blushed and looked down, burrowing my face into the neck of one of the twins.

Both of the twins smelled sweet, kind of like cookie dough opposed to Caydens axe smell.

I started to doze off as Kennith softly talked to Cayden but was awoken when I was picked up.

I groaned from the loss of contact and the cold but sighed as it was replaced with a much warmer, much more manlier scent that covered me.

I swear I could have bathed in it as I stuffed my face unattractively into Caydens neck.

The urge to taste him suddenly grew so without warning, I clasped my lips gently around his collarbone, gently sucking as he walked.

The only response I got was a soft gasp of surprise. That wasn't good enough.

I started to suck harder as I used my hands for support, clinging onto his neck.

Someone, probably Vincent who was like usual, taking up the rear of the group, thred his long fingers through my hair and gently tugged as I kept on sucking.

I looked up with half lidded eyes at him as he pulled again, a little harder.

He grinned at me as he walked closer, capturing my mouth in his.

This kiss wasn't gentle at all. I had the general impression that he was trying to eat my lips. I found this hot and pushed back with equal aggression.

I ground into Caydens shoulder as we walked. He had to put his hand on me to keep me still as we kept going.

I felt us stop at our cell and I was pulled inside. I didn't have any time to react as I was flung from Caydens shoulder and onto a wall.

My lips were disconnected from Vincent's only to be connected with Caydens.

Cayden and I made out with equal passion if not more than Vincent's.

I felt the twins get involved as they moved around me, gently tugging and running their hands over my clothes.

The zipper of my jumpsuit was undone and felt the material slip down to my waist. This left my chest bare as the twins moved their assault to my nipples.

I groaned into Caydens mouth as the twins teased and tugged at them.

I felt someone else, either Vincent or Ezra tug down my clothes the rest of the way, exposing my black boxers to the world.

At this point I had lost all sense of time and direction as someone started to tug at my already erect dick.

I moaned and almost came just from that small tug just like a teenager.

The assault on my body continued as each person did something different.

I was completely sure that my neck and stomach would look like a war scene tomorrow but right now I didn't care as I leaned into each and every touch I received.

My boxers were removed as someone took me fully in their mouth. It wasn't that I was small, I was if not a little larger than average but they didn't have a problem as they deep throated me, hitting all the right places.

I couldn't hold back anymore as I felt release building spine. I released into the mouth with a cry as I came down from my high.

I could hear probably one of the twins if not both each sucking someone off in the background.

The sound of wet dick was the only thing that was heard throughout the cell.

I looked over with hooded eyes to see Cayden and Vincent both getting blown from the twins.

I looked back to see Ezra wiping a small bit of my cum off the corner of his mouth.

I pushed him back by his chest as I leaned down and licked the remaining cum off of his face.

I tasted kind of salty, definitely something I wouldn't want to swallow.

I pushed Ezra down further as I decided to return the gesture.

I unzipped his jumpsuit, leaving bites and marks down his body with every small bit of skin exposed.

"Wait" he said in a low tone.