Ch.29

I was right. Today everywhere and everything hurt like hell.

Unfortunately for everyone, this meant I was in a bad mood.

"So let me get this straight" Vincent muttered from behind me, not understanding what I wanted.

"You want a hot bath with bubbles, rose petals, hot chocolate, salts" the list went on and on.

When Vincent finished he took a dramatic breath, side stepping me as I went to smack him.

"That's abuse" he shrieked as he ducked again, my palm going right at him.

He bolted out the room as I was too tired to take a step forwards.

I collapsed backwards into bed where Ezra was already waiting with opened arms.

I crawled into them and nestled into his chest, watching the room around me.

Everyone else was busy eating breakfast but I was in too much pain to move.

Ezra had understood this and brought me breakfast in bed.

That is why he is on my favored list at the moment.

"Still hurting?" He whispered in my ear. Tingles rushed down my body when I felt his hot breath tickle my sensitive ear.

"Yes I'm still hurting" I grumbled at him, slouching further into his chest.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair, pulling out all the knots and tangles.

"I will go check on that bath" he whispered to me before slowly getting up.

I fell back exhausted into the plush pillows behind me before groaning at the sharp burst of pain at the movement.

Moments later Ezra emerged from the bathroom and in a swift motion, swept me off my feet, carrying me bridal style into the bathroom.

As soon as we entered, the calming but overwhelming smell of bath salts and roses assaulted my nose.

I breathed in deeply, feeling some of the tension release from my body.

I was slowly lowered into the bath as I let the warm water surround me.

I drowsily played with the rose petals as Ezra washed my hair.

Vincent entered the bathroom and started to soap up my body with someone's body wash.

One whiff and I knew it was the twins'.

I closed my eyes and slowly relaxed into the soothing touch of the two men, letting out a blissful sigh.

"Your fingers are going to get pruny if you stay in there for any longer" Vincent murmured, lifting me out almost exactly as Ezra did.

We went back into the room and I was passed to Ezra as Vincent rummaged through the massive closet to find clothing for me.

I was toweled off then put into one of Caydens sweaters that reached my mid thigh and boxers from one of the twins.

They carried me downstairs to where the others were watching some cartoon on the TV.

"Damn two hot guys washing you? That must have been nice" Cayden teased from the couch, one arm lazily draped over the twins while the other had a mug of something.

"Just say the word and you will get one too." Vincent teased, falling onto the couch and putting his head onto Caydens lap.

I took the end of the couch by Vincent's feet while Ezra sat by the twins.

"I'm excited to see the bird" Ezra said from the other side of the couch.

"Aren't we all" I said, grinning at Ezra.

"The stuff is arriving tomorrow so that is when it's really going to set in" Ezra sighed wistfully, leaning his head into a twins' shoulder.

"Do you guys want any popcorn?" Liv yelled from the kitchen, knowing that everyone had just had breakfast.

"It's never to early for popcorn" a twin grinned, his eyes never leaving the cheesy cartoon playing on screen.

Not even a few seconds later Liv came in with 2 massive bowls of popcorn.

"I anticipated the yes" he stated, placing the bowls in front of us.

They were immediately stolen by the twins, the butter and salt rubbing off onto their fingers.

Cayden and Vincent pulled out laptops and started to work at around 11 when the twins had just finished their popcorn.

Of course this was the prime opportunity to get them back for my pain and suffering this morning.

I moved over to Cayden and lightly began sucking on his neck, leaving small hickies going up and down his collarbone.

He groaned low in his throat as I got on top of him to get better access.

"You're still sore from last night, are you sure you want to be doing that" Cayden asked, lightly trying to push me away but to no avail.

I ground lightly into him as he kept trying to do his work.

It was impossible to ignore me though as he steadily started to harden in his pants.

His breathing became more labored as he accidentally bucked his hips.

I grinned in satisfaction knowing that I had him in a state of weakness.

The laptop lay forgotten on Caydens side as I ground a little harder into him, drawing out a deep moan.

"Alright that's enough" one of the twins said behind me, hooking his hands beneath my armpits and hoisting me up.

He walked back to where he was sitting and sat back down with me still in his grasp.

He set me down in his lap and let me get comfortable as he continued to watch the cartoon and eat the remaining scraps of popcorn.

It gave me great happiness to see Cayden struggling out the corner of my eye.

Every time his hands got even remotely close to his pants, Ezra shot him a warning stare.

We all knew that as soon as Cayden started to become horny, the rest of us will soon follow lead.

Since some people, ahem me, we're still recovering from last night, this wasn't something that we wanted to do so soon.

"So what are we going to do today?" Vincent asked in boredom.

"Well I was thinking that Liv could show us his hand in baking" I said, loud enough for Liv to hear.

I could hear him squeal in delight from the kitchen. I swear that man is obsessed with anything baking related.

"$20 Cayden is going to end up with flour everywhere again" one of the twins piped up, snickering at Cayden.

"Wait again?" I questioned, wondering what amazing story I had yet to be told