Bonus

Thank you guy so much for the 200k reads

Today everyone was skittish. No one was looking at me and when I tried to ask them about it, they just shied away from me.

"Alright spill" I told the cornered twin.

He just shook his head and bolted around me.

I swung my arms out in a feeble attempt to catch him but he was too fast.

"Hey get back here" I yelled, chasing him.

We looped around the house, passing a confused looking Liv who was doing pancakes.

The twin was starting to slow down as I caught up to him.

I wrapped my arms around him and planted my feet firmly on the floor, brining both of us to a stop.

I let out heavy breaths as I looked up to find everyone standing there looking at me.

"What on earth is going on" I asked as they all smiled at me.

"So we have all been discussing this and we feel like this is the right decision" Cayden told me, getting down on one knee.

I held my hand over my mouth, tears starting to trek down my face.

"Now I speak for everyone but Ashton, would you marry us?" He asked, presenting 6 equally gorgeous, each unique ring.

I somehow blubbered out a small yes as the twins cheered and Ezra cried.

Cayden came forwards and wrapped me in a huge hug, slipping a gorgeous rose gold ring on my finger, set with a tear drop diamond. Smaller oval shaped diamonds decorated the sides and made the whole thing look even better.

I felt hands lift my chin up from the ring as Ezra passionately kissed me, his ring cold against my cheek.

I pulled back and grabbed his hands, studying his ring. He got a silver, twisted ring with a small circle diamond jutting out.

I kissed his ring before kissing him on the lips, him immediately taking over and putting his hands on my hips.

The twins pulled me off of him as they showed of their rings. It was the same as mine but just silver.

They did a bunch of poses showing it off, striking dramatic faces together.

I felt Vincent's arms wrap around my waist as we watched them. I peeked down at his hands to see a plain band with small diamonds forming a ring around it.

Finally came Cayden who just had a silver band.

I grinned up at Vincent who smiled down at me. Leaning down and gently taking my lips in his mouth.

Events started to catch up to me as happy tears streamed down my face.

"I'm actually married" I whispered to him.

"Sorry sweetheart you're now stuck with us" he grinned back, wrapping his hands tighter around me and spinning me around.

I squealed in surprise as I got dizzy, poking his arm to let me down.

I was returned to safe ground only to be swept back up again by Cayden who set me on his hip.

I cuddled into his shoulder and watch Vincent and Ezra talk to the twins.

One of the twins jumped Vincent, taking him in a deep kiss, wrapping his legs around his stomach.

I smiled, watching Vincent have to grab the twin to keep him from falling.

It quickly turned sexual as the twin grinded softly into him while his twin started to kiss Ezra.

"Hey congrats on the OHHH MY EYESSS" Liv surprised us, causing the twins to rip away.

Liv was dramatically standing in the middle of the room, his whole arm covering his eyes.

"My poor eyes" he whined, slowing backing up in where he hoped the door was.

He didn't find it though as he crashed into the wall causing his arm to move to steady himself.

He didn't hesitate to cover his eyes back again just with his hand this time.

"Is it safe to look?" He hesitantly asked, peeking out from behind his hands.

Cayden hummed confirmation as Liv sprinted to me, taking my hand in his and checking out my ring.

Despite having lived with him for so long, Cayden still tensed up when Liv touched me, his possessiveness amplified now that we were married.

I wrapped my other hand behind his back in reassurance.

He grabbed my hand in his and ran his fingers over my knuckles.

Liv finally stopped being a fan girl as he released my hand, going to check everyone else's.

As soon as Liv left, Cayden whipped me around and kissed me hard, pushing my hands behind my back.

I lightly moaned into the kiss, his tongue going into my mouth as he kissed me deeper.

I grinned as I pushed him away, reminded that Liv was in the room when a squeal was heard.

"Oh I lovvve this ring" he said, holding the twins' hands in his.

"Damn I need to start finding people you guys are making me feel alone." He chirped, bouncing off.

"I'm going to make a cake." Was the last thing he said as he went into the kitchen, the banging of pots following him.

The twins walked over to me and both took a hand, pulling me up the stairs.

One lovingly unbuttoned my shirt while the other got to work on my pants.

I grinned at them as Vincent pulled my head back by my hair, capturing my lips in a deep kiss.

Cayden and Ezra came into the room after everyone and shut the door, making sure to lock it.

I was the only one naked as they all worshiped my body, licking and biting their way up and down.

I moaned as my knees gave out under me, the only thing catching me was the soft carpet that Ezra had changed after a certain accident with pasta.

I moaned as I came to my climax, releasing in someone's mouth.

I was pulled up off the ground and led to bed as they all got in with me, everyone getting in their personal cuddling positions.

I smiled into the warmth as I was tucked further into the twins' flat chest.

This was by far the happiest day of my life despite the suspense at the beginning.

I smiled again and turned around to hide my face in the twins chest.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me, sheltering me from the world outside.

I couldn't have asked for better husbands.