Ch. 11

Edited

"Wait" he said in a low tone.

I stopped what I was doing, pulling back from his chest as I watched him unzip his clothes the rest of the way, leaving him in his tight boxers.

I almost drooled at the sight and wiped my mouth just in case.

I got back to work, covering the rest of his body in my marks. When I was finally satisfied I moved down to his dick.

I could see the large outline of it straining against his boxers.

I gently ran my fingers over it, tracing the bulge.

I tisked as he thrust up, desperately looking for needed friction.

I gave into his demands as I wrapped my hand around him through his boxers.

I pumped him a few times as I moved his boxers down to his ankles.

He was now completely exposed and exposed for me. I lowered my mouth onto him and took him in my mouth, slowly moving his dick down my throat.

I gagged as it went deeper and deeper but didn't stop.

I finally felt the trimmed hair of his balls against my face.

I started bobbing up and down, moving from the tip then all the way to the bottom.

The spaces that didn't have my mouth on them were taken care of by my hand.

I hummed with the back of my throat to increase pleasure.

I could feel his balls tightening but quickly grabbed the base of his dick, preventing any cum from coming out.

He groaned in pleasure as I moved my tongue over his tip. I did it again which resulted in the same reaction.

His balls were completely tensed and I knew if I let go he would come.

Without loosing hold, I removed him from my mouth, moving my mouth to his balls. I put them in my mouth, playing with them and fiddling with them.

Ezra moaned again as he linked his fingers through my hair, pushing me to take his balls deeper into my throat.

I sucked the air out of my mouth creating a vacuum seal and relaxed the pressure, his balls squeezed between the roof of my mouth and my tongue.

I decided that I had let him suffer enough as I moved back to his dick, deep throating him in one go and releasing his dick.

Ezra cried out as he came, his face the perfect portrait of pleasure.

I felt the come enter my mouth and I swallowed, his cum much sweeter and nicer than mine.

I milked him, making sure that no drop was wasted as I licked his cock like it was a lollipop.

His dick left my mouth with an audible pop. I moved back and straddled him, our chests pushed together as we breathed rapidly.

We caught our breath and looked around to see everyone watching us. The twins were both jacking off as they watched me blow Ezra.

They both came at the same time and aimed at the ground, not wanting to get it on themselves.

We all lay spent in our different parts of the cell until Cayden came around, always the dominant one, and picked us up, carrying us to the sleeping corner.

We were all still naked but no one cared as we all relaxed, warn out and breathless.

I felt a soft kiss on my cheek and a small goodnight as everyone settled down.

I fell asleep to the soft breathing of everyone as they caught their breaths.

I woke up still someone where in the night as I was kicked. I looked over to see one of the twins faces in panic.

He was still asleep so I assumed he was having a nightmare.

I tried shaking him but he didn't wake up. It actually seemed to make him worse as he started to thrash around, letting out small whimpers.

I didn't know what to do so I moved in closer to him, putting his face in my neck.

He let out small gasps as his thrashing calmed down, finally snuggling up to me and putting his arms to his chest.

I kept on holding him, worried that he will start to act up again if I let go.

I moved the damp sweaty strands of hair out of his face as he looked onwards, his eyes gently closed with his thick lashes framing his face.

He looked beautiful when he slept, almost as beautiful as when he was awake.

I gave a light kiss to his forehead as he slept. I moved in impossibly closer to him and tightened my arms.

I always felt like the tighter you are being held, the more security you feel and I felt like he needed a lot more security right now.

I put my face in his shoulder, inhaling his sweet addictive scent as I fell asleep again.

————————————————

Hey guys just would like to give a shout out for @dannyindahouse
Thanks for reading! I really appreciate the comments and any corrections to grammar.

Also GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS I am running out of things on what to do for the chapters! Do you guys want any extra content for one of the guys? Tell meee pleaseeeeeeee