Ch.26

Liv didn't end up catching us, the yells of him and the twins covering all of the louder moans.

We did stop however when I almost fell of the couch in pleasure.

Ezra really did knew how to work his mouth.

The rest of the day went smoothly, Liv and the twins fight ending a lot quicker than expected.

It was around noon when Liv's phone started ringing.

When he picked it up his face went ghastly while.

I had been chilling on the couch with the twins when it rang.

He motioned me over to him with a hand and put the phone on speaker.

I shimmied my way out of the human sandwich and made my way over to him.

I froze when I heard the voice on speaker. It was the warden.

I only caught the last of his sentence before his voice was replaced with a much deeper, smoother one that sounded like the person had drank honey before talking.

Liv choked out a sob, his free hand covering his mouth.

"Hey baby brother" the voice said from over the phone.

"Kennith" Liv sobbed, fat crocodile tears running down his face.

I heard Cayden coming down the stairs and shushed him as he came into the room.

His jaw shut from where he would have asked a question, seeing my worried face.

He lowered his finger from where it lay pointed in the air and strode over to us, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder.

Vincent came bounding down the steps not minutes after and also came to me, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"Why... how?" Liv sobbed into the phone.

I could hear Kennith chuckle from the other side. "This was the deal remember? You got to have a call from me. ...Well here I am baby brother and I want to know all about how things have been by you."

Liv wiped off the tears dribbling down his cheek and started to blabber on and on about how life has been and the company.

Kennith listened the whole time, pitching in a few times to add comments or suggestions.

Liv was slowly starting to calm down, going more into depth about what he was saying instead of quickly skimming over it to get as many words in as possible.

"...and here we are now" Liv ended, taking a dramatic breath before smiling.

"How about you ken? What has life done with you?"

I could hear the twins snicker at the nicknames, giggling in hushed tones to each other as they listened from the other side of the room.

"Nothing much.., the food is still shit and also tell those two idiots in the back to stop snickering" , Kennith grumbled, probably having heard the twins full out laughing in the background.

"Don't worry about us ken doll just keep talking" one of them howled from the back.

I shook my head in amusement and their antics before returning my attention back to the phone.

"Since the two of you are there I'm guessing the protective mama bears are there too" Kennith drawled, expectantly waiting for an answer.

"Hey Kennith" Cayden drawled back, attempting to dry his hair.

"Awww so nice to hear the warm sound of your voice Cayden.. honestly Ash I don't know how you don't freeze over from the icy spikes he radiates" Kennith playfully taunted, jabbing at Cayden who tightened his hold on me.

"Oi I will come back to that prison and smear that nasty food in your face Kennith" Ezra chuckled, running his hands through a ticked Caydens hair.

I could practically see Kenniths grin through the phone as he sat in his tattoo chair, feet kicked up.

"Prison isn't as fun with you guys anymore. There isn't any people getting slammed into walls or into trash cans"

"Pity we really did make the place feel homey" Vincent said, walking into the kitchen to see what sweet baked good he could eat.

"Alright good man. Now listen let me talk to my brother in peace without having to deal with being teased for the rest of my life" Kennith said pointedly, probably still hearing the twins who had made their way upstairs.

"Ok man see you when I see you" Vincent said, making his way upstairs.

I took that as my cue to leave and grabbed Caydens hand, pulling him up the stairs with Ezra trailing closely behind.

"So" I began, pulling Cayden close to me. "I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, like a tiny little itty bitty chance..." I didn't get to finished as Cayden cut in.

"Get to the point babe what do you want?"

"Ok... rude but could we maybe please get a pet?" I asked in a timid voice, preparing for reject.

"Well that depends how much you want one and how much work you will do" Cayden murmured, cupping my face and tracing his fingers over my lips.

"It depends on what pet the other want to get but I pinky promise I will clean it and love it and feed it." I argued, putting my all into my few minutes decision.

"Maybe for a gift or a birthday I will think about it" he said, looking down at me and giving me a sweet kiss.

I could barely contain my excitement as my eyes went wide, jumping away from the kiss and to the room.

"Guys guys guys Cayden says we could get a pet!" I cheered to the room, already launching myself to my phone.

"Oooh I have wanted a bird for a while" Ezra said, standing behind me as I searched up care and species.

"I want a bird too" the twins spoke from the bed, cuddled around each other and half awake.

"Aaah guys maybe a bird isn't the best idea" Vincent, sheepishly said, his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

My eyes zoomed in on the movement. He only did that when he was nervous. Wait.... "Vincent my love" I started, moving closer to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"There is no possible way that big scary Vincent could be afraid of birds could there?" I innocently asked, swaying lightly on my feet.

Vincent did a poor imitation of a scoff and over dramatically rolled his eyes "no of course I'm not I'm just not a huge fan of them."

"Ooooh you are scared of them" one of the twins squealed, bouncing now fully awake up to a blushing Vincent.

"Ok we are so getting a bird" Cayden said from the doorway, a rare smile gracing his lips.