Ch.31

Caydens POV
SMUT WARNING

Dinner was good as usual

I guess anything was better than prison food.

We all ate around the table in comfortable silence, the only sounds being chewing and hums of appreciation.

As everyone finished I took the plates and put them in the dishwasher, starting it so we can take the things out in the morning.

I felt two arms wrap around me from behind and could immediately tell they were Ash's.

"Hey babe we are going to head upstairs."

"Alright meet you guys up there in a second" I told him, kissing the side of his head.

I heard him bounce up the stairs and finished putting the dishes away.

I followed after him, bidding Liv a good night as I passed him on the couch.

He just gave me a knowing smirk as he went back to the book he was reading.

I skipped the steps three at a time and came to a stop in front of ash's bedroom door.

I opened it, shutting it silently behind me as I stepped into the room.

Vincent and ash were in one corner, the twins in another while Ezra was watching from the bed.

When a twin spotted me from where his brother was buried in his neck, he waved me over, pushing his twin away from him.

I made my way over, my belt already becoming undone.

The twin got down on his knees and pulled my pants off, leaning forwards and pulling at my boxers with his teeth.

I closed my eyes in bliss as he took my dick out, stroking it a few times before engulfing me in his mouth.

I let out silent,  breathless moans as he worked his magic, taking me all the way down to my balls before coming back up again.

I grabbed a large handful of his hair and pushed him deeper, increasing the speed.

I moaned out as I released into his mouth, him swallowing every drop as he looked up at me.

I smiled down at him and brought him up, slightly crouching as I drew him into a kiss, not minding tasting myself on him.

I didn't have any time to rise back to my feet as I was slammed into the wall, a hand harshly wrapping around my neck as someone kissed me.

Ezra and my tongues clashed for dominance as I turned the tables, flipping us around so Ezra was against the wall.

Ezra groaned as my tongue won, exploring every dent and crevice in his mouth.

He thrusted against me, knowing that it would rile me up more.

I returned the gesture with thrice as much force as I thrust against him, grinding him further into the wall.

I heard labored breathing coming from the bed and didn't need to turn to know what was going on.

Ezra tried to flip me against the wall again but was met with the steel force that was my arm.

I pinned him further if it was possible and flipped him around, massaging his round cheeks, slapping them lightly to make them turn red.

He moaned against me and wrapped his hands around my arm, having finally removed them from my neck.

I slowly thrust into him, making sure not to hurt him as he started to bounce against me.

I felt lips leaving kisses and hickeys along my neck as I thrust into Ezra, picking up speed with each thrust.

Ezra moaned loudly and came as I hit his prostate, catching him as his knees buckled below him.

The person behind me had stopped with my neck as was trailing kisses along my back.

I grabbed at them behind my back and drew Ashton into a long, sloppy kiss.

I finished with Ezra, pulling out as I came over his back.

I turned fully to ash as my hands roamed all over his body.

I captured his swollen lips into another kiss, deepening it as he let out a squeak.

I lifted my hands under his butt as he jumped, wrapping his legs around my waist. With a free hand I took Ezras hand, pulling him with ash attached to me into the bathroom.

I could hear the others following behind me as I started the shower, making sure it was the right temperature before stepping back.

I pried ash off me and set him in the shower, putting the twins in after him.

I leaned against the door as the room steamed up, Vincent beginning to wash everyone.

Once he finished with the cloth, taking a lot longer washing certain parts, he turned to me and gestured with the cloth.

"You getting in?"

"Yeah just a second" I said, watching as one of the twins pulled a sleepy twin and Ashton out the shower.

They stumbled back into the room, presumably to change the sheets and go to bed.

I felt Vincent grab my wrist and pull me into the shower with him.

He pulled me into a kiss as Ezra got in behind me.

The shower was completely packed but no one seemed to mind as we took turns washing each other and running our hands over each other's muscles.

Ezra hummed as I purposely brushed the cloth over his nipples for the 3rd time in a row.

He gave me a cheeky smile as he took the cloth, finishing washing himself as Vincent and I got out.

The three of us made our way back into the bed, the twins and ash already sleeping.

I took my place nearest to the door as I had arms wrap around me.

"Night" I called out across the room, good nights coming in return.

I closed my eyes, relishing in the warmth 5 other people created under a single tiny blanket.

I knew it wouldn't last long since ash will find a way to steal the whole blanket.

But I couldn't care less. As long as they were all with me, I was happy.