Ch.21

After the chair problem was fixed by putting pillows on the floor (much to Ezra, Vincent, and Caydens disappointment", we ended up having to go out and buy more bacon.

Ezra and the twins all played a major part in completely devouring the huge mountain of bacon that had originally been set out.

While Liv ran off to the store, everyone else began to explore.

I knew that sooner or late I am going to have to move out due to the new additions but that would be a conversation with Liv another time.

For now what I needed to focus on was explaining to the twins that they can't jump on the bed no matter how 'bouncy' it looked.

After a lot of pouting and pleading they finally gave up after Cayden picked them both up and set them on the ground, kissing up their necks to shut them up.

When they finally were whining messed he stopped, drawing back and moving onto the bed where he started playing with my phone.

I left the room, knowing that things were about to get heated in there quickly.

I found Ezra and Vincent cuddling on the couch watching the news. I rolled my eyes as they pointed out the different happenings like they were watching a romance movie.

I plucked the remote out from Vincent's lap and sat down on Ezras.

"What movie do you guys want to watch?" I asked, looking at their blank faces.

"What's your favorite?" Ezra asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Moana it is then" I told them, flipping onto the movie.

I didn't pay attention to the movie as it played in the background, only focusing on Ezra and Vincent as they watched in fascination.

I guess it really had been a long time since they last watched a movie. I thought as Ezra got excited over the chicken.

Cayden and the twins came down half way through the movie, all with flushed cheeks and swollen lips.

I gave them a quick peck on the cheek as they sat down with us.

The twins got into the movie pretty quickly while Cayden just looked confused.

"Why.. please tell me.. why are they talking to a chicken and water?" Cayden whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver.

"It's a kids movie. They dream of stuff like this" I muttered back, making sure to blow more air than was necessary onto the sensitive part of his ear.

His face grew a devilish, sinister grin as he whispered back to me "oh you are going to wish you didn't do that"

Before I could ask what he meant, his hand dived into the front of my pants below the blanket.

I stifled back a groan as he started to slowly move his hand up and down my length, stopping briefly to squeeze my balls.

No one else noticed, too engrossed in the movie to care.

I buried my face into a pillow, letting the pleasure take over. Cayden started moving faster, small grunts leaving my lips.

I could feel release building along my spine. I whined as I tried to cum but found I couldn't. I looked under the blanked to find Caydens hand firmly gripping the base of my cock.

"Beg for me" he whispered huskily into my ear, making me whine.

"Please let me cum please I will do anything." I whined back to him, shaking from the overwhelming pleasure.

"Cum" he whispered lowly in my ear.

I released all over the inside of the blanket just as Liv walked in.

He saw all of us watching Moana and laughed, setting the grocery bag down on the table.

I could move as pleasure was still shooting down my spine.

Liv took one look at the expression on my face and hurried off to the kitchen, still giggling at the 6 grown men on the couch watching moana.

The movie ended with everyone but Cayden in love with it. They gossiped and chatted about it all through the day until lunch.

Liv made more bacon for Ezra while everyone else got tuna and corn sandwiches.

"So," Vincent piped up. "I was thinking about getting us all in for a doctors check just to make sure we don't have anything and that we have got all the shots needed."

I could see the twins flinch at the sound of shot. Someone doesn't like needles I thought as I looked at them.

"I think that's a good idea." Cayden said, turning to me.

"Do you think you could book us some appointments"

"Yeah sure I will see what I can do" I responded, already texting the local doctor asking if he has any slots available soon.

"Ok looks like we can do tomorrow at 11. Is that good?"

"Sounds perfect"

Vincent grinned at me from across the table as he set down his sandwich.

"We may have to duct tape the twins to the bed so they don't run before then" he told me, looking over to the twins who were still cringing.

"I don't think the world has enough duct tape for that" Ezra chuckled, pointing his fork teasingly to the twins.

One of them practically shivered as thoughts went through his head.

"Better start stocking up then shouldn't we" Cayden murmured, his face stuffed with sandwich.

Vincent must have noticed a stray piece of something on Caydens face because he leaned over and licked it off, sucking gently while everyone watched.

"Ok. For one ewww I don't need to see that, and two, bacon" Liv said, waking into the kitchen with a plate of steaming bacon.

I could practically see love hearts in Ezras eyes as he pulled the plate of bacon to him.

Vincent and Cayden didn't stop and instead stumbled their way upstairs, wrapped in each other's arms.

One of the twins went up to join them while the other and Ezra stayed with me.

Liv came out of the kitchen after a while with a plate of crackers.

"So I've been thinking about that call with my brother. Since you guys have been in the prison and know the time schedule, when is the best time to call?" Liv asked, his question making Ezra stop stuffing his mouth with bacon.

He cleared his throat before turning to me. "After lunch" he told me in Spanish before digging back into his bacon.

"I have no clue what he just said so please translate for me" Liv pleaded, looking so confused I almost hugged him.

"After lunch" I said, Liv running off to write it down before he forgets.

I connected my phone to the speakers and played some music, mainly to drown out the sounds of my headboard slamming against the wall upstairs and the deep moans.

I felt really bad for my bed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow you're still reading? I'm impressed.

Anyways check out @kari0225 they have some nice books that I feel need more attention. Thanks ❤️❤️