𝟑𝟗'

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

it had been two days since troy had been shot and things hadn't been looking to good for the girl.

although the bullet missed her lungs, they were close enough and when she went for another scanning they noticed a small puncture and that definitely wasn't good.

troy was currently fighting for her life, she couldn't breathe on her own and she was now hooked up to all kinds of machines and had lots of tubes in and out of her body which was slowly giving out.

miss. gina walked into troy's bedroom and she nearly sobbed at troy's physical state at the moment.

"hey baby." she ran her smooth hands over troy's hair and soothed it down.

"hi." every word troy said came out slow and was nothing more than a hushed whisper.

"everybody misses you." miss. gina told her and she smiled weakly.

"i miss them too, i'll be outta here soon." troy said and shifted a little as her shoulder began to bother her.

"you need me to get the nurse?" miss. gina scanned the girls body and noticed her discomfort.

"no the medicine makes me sick and woozy." troy said and lightly shook her head.

"i wish i could take your pain away, i'm sorry." miss. gina apologized as tears fell from her eyes.

"stop cryin i'm gone be okay." troy grabbed her grandma's hand the best she could and gave it a light squeeze.

a knock came from the door before nurse carter walked in, "afternoon ladies!"

the small, petite white woman rolled in the cart that held troy's lunch and medication. she stopped it right next to troy's bed side and cleaned her hands.

she checked the girls vitals and everything before helping her take the medicine.

"i'm good." troy said declining the food, she had very little to no appetite.

"you've gotta eat something sweetheart." the nurse placed the jello cup and fruit onto a tray and took everything else.

"at least eat this, i'll be back in a few to check on you." nurse carter left the room and miss. gina got troy to take a few bites from the small cups.