Aftercare (Fluff)

Y/N's POV:

Lisa gave me on last kiss on my lips before rolling to her side of her bed. We finally made love with each other after being together for two years. I was honestly nervous at first but Lisa just kept me calm throughout and it turned to be an amazing experience. Right now we're both laying on my bed hair in a mess, sweating and gasping for air. Lisa turned to face me and gave me a lingering kiss on my forehead. "How was it baby?" I closed my eyes and gave her a teddy bear hug while smiling "It was amazing Lili! Thank you so much for making it memorable." She flashed me a cocky smile and giggled "Hehe no problem baby!". We laid in silence until the sound of my growling stomach broke it. Lisa chuckled at my cuteness and gave my hair ruffle. "Hungry babygirl?" I pouted and replied in my baby voice "Yeahhhhh, But I wanna take a shower first." Lisa giggled and gave me kiss on my cheek. "Alright baby, go shower while I'll make you a sandwich." I nodded and tried to get up from the bed but as I tried my legs started cramping and I couldn't move and every time I tried to move just increases the pain.

Lisa's POV:

As I was just leaving Y/N's room, I heard my baby wincing in pain. I immediately dashed back into the room to find her having the difficulty to get up from the bed cuz her legs were cramped. I chuckled at the way she was trying to get up. I quickly ran to her and stopped her from getting up. "Hey Y/N its okay, just stay put I'll get the water ready for you." She nodded and laid back on the bed. I dashed into the bathroom and quickly set up a lovely warm bath for her. I even threw in her favorite pink bathbomb to make her bath more relaxing and aesthetic. After preparing her bath, I went back into our bedroom to check on Y/N and I saw her playing with her phone. I went over to her and gave her another kiss on her temple. "Hands up baby!" She immediately got her hands up and I slowly removed her clothes one by one. After removing her clothes, I carried her in bridal-style, brought her into the bathroom and placed her down carefully into the tub.

Y/N's POV:

As soon as Lisa set me down in the bathtub, my body went completely went relaxed and the cramps I had immediately disappeared. Lisa carefully washed me with my favorite scented soap and also gave me a massage. She even massaged my pussy to help reduce the pain in between my legs. I moaned and hummed in pleasure. "Hmmm that feels good baby!" Lisa giggled "hehe I know baby, just relax okay?" I nodded and closed my eyes and let Lisa's touch comfort me. Half hour later, Lisa dried me off and brought me back into our room. She took out her favorite hoodie and some sweats for me to put on.

Thrid Person POV:

Lisa left Y/N for her to get dressed while she scurries downstairs to make a delicious sandwich for her girl. She came back and found Y/N already snuggled up in their bed ready to be cuddled. Lisa chuckled at her girlfriend's cuteness and passed Y/N her sandwich. While Y/N was eating her sandwich, Lisa quickly freshened herself up and joined Y/N in their bed for cuddle time. Lisa quickly got in the bed and pulled Y/N right into her arms. Lisa gave Y/N a kiss on her temple. "You alright baby? Need anything?" Y/N yawned tiredly and looked at Lisa with sleepy eyes "No, Lili I'm fine! Thank you for taking care of me baby! I love you so much!" Lisa smiled and gave another kiss on Y/N's cheeks. "I love you too my precious, now sleep well okay?" Y/N gave Lisa one last peck on her lips before going off into a slumber with her precious girl Lisa snuggled up beside her.

Honestly, this is the type of aftercare I would do for my future girl. I also can imagine Lisa doing this cuz honestly she's an angel sent from GOD. Anywayssss, hope you enjoyed this! Next chapter is out tomorrow so stay tuned! If ya'll have any ideas, please don't hesitate to let me know! Stay safe and stay happy my babies! Saranghae <3

Your lesbian author,
Hershey :)