Work (Smut)

Y/N's POV:

The sound of the keyboard from my laptop was now filling the whole room and it was starting to get a bit annoying. It has been two hours since I got back from work and when I thought of taking a break, I get a call from my boss Miss Yongsun, wanting me to finish up a presentation due tomorrow and I've been stuck in the room ever since. Even if I wanted to stop and take a break, I simply couldn't. Knowing my boss, she would want this presentation to be as perfect as her and if I didn't produce that quality of work I'll get my ass whooped. It was 11pm now and I was almost finishing up my presentation when the door of my dorm swung open, reveling my girlfriend Lisa, looking upset and furious. She was wearing a lacy black dress that revealed her curves perfectly that's begging me to rip it off her- WAIT- Why is she wearing this in the first place?

Lisa's POV

I stormed over to Y/N's dorm and burst her door open and I saw her on her laptop working on something. The sight of that made me even more furious. I cleared my throat and she immediately looked me with a look of lust that was changed into a look of confusion. She cleared her throat and began to speak "Hey, baby! Why are you all dressed up?" I looked at her and her hair was down on her face, making her look incredibly sexy and I was definitely turned on but I couldn't let my guard down. "Do you remember what today is supposed to be Lisa?" She tilted her head in confusion and that's when I knew she completely had forgotten. After a few seconds she finally remembered and the look of guilt immediately came on her face. She tried to speak but I immediately cut her off. I entered her dorm, and closed the door behind me and approached her slowly. "Did you forget that we had a date tonight Y/N?" She looked at me in the eyes with a face of guilt but also with lust? I looked over at her laptop and saw her finishing up her presentation for work. I smirked "So this is why you were busy? Well, now you're gonna call your boss and tell her that you won't be able to come to work of what I'm gonna do to you."

Third Person POV:

Y/N tried to speak up but was cut off by Lisa pinning her to the wall and kissing her abruptly. Y/N moaned and her hands began travelling around Lisa's body until she stops at the zipper on Lisa's dress. She unzips Lisa's dress and as soon as she does, Lisa rips Y/N's clothes and throws her on the bed. Lisa hovers her and continues kissing her roughly. Lisa goes lower and unclips Y/N's bra. She cups Y/N's breasts and pinched her nipples earning a scream from Y/N. Lisa wastes no time and immediately devours on Y/N's breasts, licking her erected nipples and transporting Y/N into her own world of pleasure. Lisa continues to leave sloppy, wet kisses on Y/N's stomach and continues to goes lower until she's face to face with her meal- Y/N's pussy. 

Lisa smirked when she saw that Y/N was already soaked before she had even touched her. Lisa smirked and hastily removed Y/N's underwear and immediately began diving into her main course. Lisa sucks on Y/N's cilt harshly while using her middle finger to rub Y/N's silt. Y/N gave out a long throaty moan and grabbed Lisa's hair and brought her face closer to her pussy. Y/N's moans were getting louder each second and Lisa knew that Y/N was close to her orgasm. "Oh-fuck Lisa, I'm cumming!" As soon as Lisa heard that, she immediately stopped what she was doing and whispered "Hold it Y/N! Or else I'm not fucking you for a week!" Y/N's eyes widened when she heard it and was about to fight back but Lisa without any warning, shoved three fingers inside Y/N earning a high-pitched scream which pretty sure could be heard by the whole of Seoul. Lisa began thrusting in and out of Y/N inhumanely while sucking hard on Y/N's swollen but throbbing cilt. Y/N was trying so hard to hold her orgasm but when Lisa curled her fingers that was in Y/N's folds, hitting her G-spot, the pleasure became too much for her. "UGH LISA, I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE, PLEASE LET ME CUM" Y/N's moans were turning into screams and she was humping Lisa's mouth hard, practically begging to be released. "Cum for me kitten" and in a split second Y/N came and squirted all over Lisa's mouth, tongue and fingers. Y/N continues to hump Lisa to ride out her orgasm. After Y/N was calm, Lisa removed her fingers from Y/N's hole leaving Y/N in a whining mess. Lisa licked her fingers clean and hovered back up to kiss Y/N on her lips. Y/N pulled back and smirked. Without any warning, she flipped positions- straddling Lisa. She husked into Lisa's ears "My turn Daddy" and they both fucked senselessly till dawn.

Hello everyone! I have returned!! Hope ya'll enjoyed this smut. I have online exams rn so my schedule will be a bit fucked up but please bare with me. I'm also sorry if this wasn't that good, my brain isn't functioning and my ideas are getting shittier each day! Anywaysss,  new chapter's out tomorrow so stay tuned! Also, thank you to all who viewed, voted and added my story to ur reading lists! Ya'll are amazing and I promise to put in my best effort when updating! That's all from me. Stay safe and stay happy ya'll!

Your lesbian author,

Hershey :)