Conversation (G!P)

[Third Person]

Lisa and Y/N cuddled up comfortably next to each other as they watched their favorite movie together. Lisa and her members were supposed to be having a movie night but the three girls had to cancel last minute and something urgent came up. Lisa immediately called her girlfriend Y/N for a movie night. Y/N happily agreed as she had no one to spend her time with since her sister Sakura was out with her friend Chaeyon (I miss IZ*ONE T_T).

Halfway through out the movie, Lisa began shifting around uncomfortably as she felt a small bulge form in her pants. She cursed at herself as her horny hormones began taking over her body. If matters weren't that bad enough, halfway throughout the movie a sex scene appeared which caused the bulge became bigger. Lisa nervously looked over to Y/N who was busy playing with her phone. Lisa needed her horniness to be settled and she needed it to be done now. 

"Babyyy~ Lisa called out to Y/N making the younger girl divert attention from her phone to the older girl. "What is it Lisa-yah?" Y/N asked as she played with strands of Lisa's hair. "I'm bored~" Lisa pouted while cooing into Y/N's touch. Y/N giggled and gave Lisa a peck on her lips. "What do you wanna do then baby?" Lisa smirked and immediately went on top of Y/N while straddling her lap. "Well~" Lisa trailed of while kissing Y/N's neck. "Let's have some fun shall we?" Lisa seductively said causing Y/N to moan lightly. "L-Lisa t-the girls-" Y/N was about to say something but Lisa cut her of "Just a little less conversation Na na na na ayy~" Lisa sang causing Y/N to laugh. "Did you really sing a Twice song when we're about to have sex?" Lisa giggled and inched her face closer to Y/N, "You liked it didn't you? Considering the fact your bias is Sana and its her song" Y/N nodded and pulled Lisa in for a hungry kiss. 

Lisa wasted no time and immediately stripped Y/N from her clothes and removing hers as well. Lisa eyes Y/N's bare body and immediately began sucking Y/N's neck while using her hands to massage and pinch Y/N's perky breasts. Y/N's moans becomes louder as Lisa slowly makes her way to Y/N's glistening pussy. Lisa slowly blows on Y/N's pussy causing the younger girl to shiver lightly. "Tsk, already wet baby? I haven't even entered yet" Lisa teased. "You just worshiped my breasts for five whole minutes. H-how can I not?" Y/N moaned out impatiently as she began to whine. "L-Lisa please, I-need you, it hurts." Y/N whined causing Lisa to smirk. "Well- since you were a good girl, I shall present you your award" Lisa replied before switching their positions. "Ride me baby" Lisa husked out causing Y/N to moan out loud. 

Y/N quickly removes Lisa's boxers revealing her 10-inch cock standing straight and tall. Y/N licked her lips hungrily before seductively climbing on top of Lisa." Lisa aligns her cock along with Y/N's pussy as Y/N rams her hips into Lisa's cock causing both girls to moan out loud. Y/N rides Lisa's cock wildly until the couch beneath them began moving. Lisa takes a hold of Y/N's breasts and sucks them deeply causing Y/N's moans to gradually increase. 

Several times of pounding into each other later, both Y/N's and Lisa's stomachs became knotted- inching close to their climaxes. "Ugh Lisa, I'm cumming. Can I cum please?" Y/N begged. Lisa nodded "Cum for me baby!" Within seconds both girls cummed onto each other. Y/N licks the remaining cum from Lisa's cock and collapses on top of the older before drifting off to dreamland. 

...

*Timeskip*

Two hours later, Lisa's members finally returns to the dorms along with their friends from Twice, Nayeon, Jihyo and Sana. Not knowing what had went on, Jennie opens the front door. Jennie screams her head off as she saw both Lisa and Y/N naked on the couch causing the couple to fall of it. "Well looks like movie night became something else..." Nayeon teased while smirking at the two naked girls. "Oh my Jisoos my pure, innocent eyes!!" God Jihyo screamed while covering hers and along with Rose's eyes to prevent the aussie from getting unholy. On the other hand, Sana stared at Y/N seductively while licking her lips hungrily. "Damn, if I knew Y/N was this sexy, I would've claimed her long before Lisa." Sana tried approaching Y/N but was halted by Jisoo and Jennie. "Yah! Go get dressed before this Shiba-Inu tries to fuck Y/N!" Jisoo commanded. "I mean- I wouldn't mind" Y/N commented causing Lisa to yelp. She immediately carried her girlfriend to their bedroom leaving the horny, whining squirrel all alone.