MAMA (Smut)

[Third Person POV]

As soon as her performance ended, Lisa immediately dashed into Y/N's dressing room.

Lisa hastily entered Y/N's dressing room and was met by a naked Y/N.

Lisa seductively licked her lips and immediately crashed her lips onto Y/N's.

Y/N wasted no time and depended her kiss with Lisa

Within seconds, Lisa undresses herself and pushes Y/N onto the couch in the dressing room, while straddling her lap.

Lisa snakes her hand onto Y/N's bare ass, squeezing it lightly, causing her to moan out loud.

Lisa uses the opportunity and shoves her tongue into Y/N's wet cavern, exploring every single inch.

Y/N moans into Lisa's mouth as she grinds her pussy onto Lisa's, causing both girls to moan loudly. 

Lisa unlatches her lips from Y/N's and latches them back onto her neck, leaving marks all around them.

Y/N's moans became louder until Lisa had to muffle them

"Quiet baby~ you don't want people knowing" Lisa commanded as she slowly brought her lips from Y/N's stomach, to her thighs and finally her glistening sex.

Lisa wasted no time and dived into Y/N's pussy, causing her to squeal loudly.

Lisa thrusted her tongue wildly into Y/N's hole, causing her to produce airy moans.

Y/N's grabbed the back of Lisa's head, pushing her even more closer to her pussy.

After a while Y/N's stomach began to knot, indicating she was near.

"I-I'm near~" Y/N moaned out causing Lisa to stop her movements

"What the fuck?! I was near-OH GOD YES~" Y/N was about to scream out in anger but turned into a moan as Lisa humps her pussy along Y/N's causing their clits to touch one another.

Both girls scream in ecstasy as the pleasure sends shivers down their spine.

After a while both girls felt their stomach knotting, indicating their climaxes

"Ugh Lisa I'm near~" Y/N moaned out, causing Lisa to groan

"Me too baby~" Lisa moaned out in reply

Within seconds, both girls cummed into each other staining the couch beneath them.

After riding their high, both girls cleaned themselves, got dressed and exited the dressing room.

As they exited the dressing room, they were startled and met by Y/N's members who were smirking and a furious Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim and God Jihyo.

"H-how long were ya'll standing there?" Lisa asked nervously.

"Ever since ya'll entered the room. You both seriously couldn't keep your hormones in control for even one second?! We're in public and attending a award show for fucks sake!" Jisoo lectured both girls causing them to blush in embarassment.

"Jisoo asked me where you guys were and Nayeon unnie told us that she saw ya'll here. Be lucky that Sana didn't hear this, or else she'll would've rushed over and steal Y/N from you! Sometimes I really pity our Yoda. Anyways come on, your manager's looking for you!" Jihyo said and Jisoo dragged Lisa by the ear out of the dressing room.

After Lisa left, Y/N was face-to-face with her members.

"Looks like our maknae is not so innocent after all~" Jiwoo smirked while ruffling Y/N's hair.

"You're not mad?" Y/N asked shyly.

"Mad?! Oh come on Y/N, I fucked Jiwoo here too!" Somin said as she wrapped her arms around Jiwoo's waist

"YOU BOTH DID WHAT?!" BM asked the female members in shock.

"Uhhh nothing byeeee~" Somin said before running off with Jiwoo and Y/N.

"Remind me to never ever use this room again" BM traumatizingly said

"Okay Daddy~" J-Seph said as he ran away laughing

"YAH J-SEPH YOUR FUCKER!" BM said as he ran after J-Seph.

...