Study Session (Fluff)

[Info: You're in a study session with Lisa and the members of Twice.]

[Third Person]

"Anneyong unnies! Hey baby~" Y/N said cutely while waving excitedly towards the Twice members and her girlfriend Lisa. 

The girls giggled at Y/N's cuteness"Yah Y/N~ Why can't you call me baby hmm? Neomuhae, neomuhae!" Sana whined while pouting causing Y/N to giggle.

"Yah Sana! Keep your gay hands of Y/N before Lisa plans your funeral and keep your heart for Dahyun, she literally looks like she's about to cry right now." Nayeon facepalmed herself and pointed to Dahyun's screen as the tofu was slowly tearing up.

Sana cooed at Dahyun. "Aigo my precious baby~ I wuv you so much!" Sana said whie doing aegyo to her girlfriend causing the tofu to blush madly. 

Y/N giggle at her unnie's cuteness. "Don't worry Sana unnie! You'll always be my little Shiba-Inu~" Y/N cooed causing the squirrel to giggle, making the others giggle as well.

"Yah Y/N! Don't make me jealous hmph!" Lisa said cutely while crossing her hands like a baby. 

"Guys cut it out! Y/N has assignments to complete, Lisa needs to memorize her rap for her comeback, we need to figure out our concepts and lyrics for our comeback as well. Let's get to work now shall we? God Jihyo demanded causing everyone to quiver in fear.

"Yes God Jihyo" the girls replied before immediately starting their tasks. 

*Time Skip*

Two hours later, Y/N was finally done with her assignments. "Yes~ Finally done!" Y/N said to herself while smiling from ear to ear.

She quickly unmuted herself and wanted to let the girls know that she was done but didn't after noticing how much they were concentrating on their tasks and didn't want to disturb them. 

"Let's listen to music while waiting for them." Y/N said to herself before connecting her air-pods to her phone, while choosing her song. 

Not knowing that she had forgotten to unmute herself, she plays the song through the airpods.

[*Play the song above*]

As soon as the the song plays, Y/N sings and dances along cutely, not knowing that the girls could hear and was watching her perform the choreography for 'Like OOH-AHH'.

The girls stare in awe as Y/N gracefully dances and sings to the verses and chorus of the song. 

As the song proceeds into the dance break, Y/N who was totally immersed into the song, immediately rose up from her seat and began dancing sexily to the chorus while singing perfectly on key. 

The girls jaws dropped in shocked as they saw Y/N dancing to the song perfectly. Within seconds, Twicepink's group chat blew up with messages.

*In The Groupchat*

Nayeon: Yah Lisa! Since when could Y/N sing and dance like that?!

Lisa: I had no idea she could dance or sing unnie! She never told me she could T_T

Jennie: Wait- what's going on?

Jeongyeon: We just found out that Lisa's little baby could dance and sing.

Rosie: WHAT?! SHOW US!

Sana: *Sends a nude*

Jihyo: YAH MINATOZAKI WTF?! SHE ASKED FOR A VIDEO OF Y/N NOT YOUR TITTIES

Sana: *deletes picture*OOPS- THAT WAS FOR DAHYUN!

Tyuzu: Here- *Sends a video of Y/N*

Jisoo: Holy Jisoos- Lisa your girl is hot ;)

Lisa: Of course she is unnie ;)

Momo: It took us literally two months to perfect this choreography, and here she is mastering it two days after its release. 

Chaeyoung: Her rap flow was so smooth! She could literally debut as a idol.

Mina: Guys! She's done!

As soon as Y/N finishes the girls immediately put their phones down.

After Y/N's little performance, she's met with 10 girls smirking widely at her.

Y/N looks at the girls with confusion "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Oh nothing...." Sana replied while trailing off

"We totally did not just see you dancing and singing to our debut song..." Chaeyoung said causing Y/N to shoot her eyes wide open. 

"WHAT?! H-HOW?!" Y/N asked the girls while panicking.

"Relax Y/N~ Its not like you did bad! You did so well!" Sana added while clapping her hands excitedly.

Y/N blushes at the girls "T-thank you unnie!"

The girls chatted for a while before being interrupted by God Jihyo AGAIN!

"Girls! Back to work please!" The train demanded as the girls erupted in loud roars and whines. 

"What did I just hear?!" Jihyo sternly said causing the girls to immediately shut up and resume their work.

Jihyo mentally facepalms to herself as she says to herself, "I don't get pain enough for this shit."

As Y/N was about to resume her studies, she receives a text from Lisa.

Lili: I didn't know my baby could dance so sexily. You are so giving me a lap dance when I get home. Fuck baby, your dance made me horny! Can't wait till I get home ;)

Y/N blushes madly as she reads the message. She immediately gets on with her work, trying to ignore the wetness that's forming in her legs. She couldn't wait for Lisa to get home. 

[A/N: This sounded better in my head T_T]