Dream Come True ~ (Fluff)

[Y/N's POV]

I sat on the edge of my bed screaming excitedly as I waited for the premier of my favourite kpop girl group TWICE's  title track "Alcohol Free" MV for their comeback album "Taste Of Love". I had been stanning TWICE ever since they debuted and they've changed my life completely. I had always wanted to meet them in real life but never had the chance to. Anyways, enough with the sappy stuff, its almost time for the premier. Five minutes till the premier and I was literally jumping up and down while waving my TWICE lightstick around like a maniac. 

Five minutes later and it was finally time for the premier. "LISA~ BABY HURRY UP ITS ALMOST TIME!" I screamed as I hugged my Sana pillow as tightly as I could. Lisa immediately came running in my room and quickly sitting beside me. "Are you excited baby?" I nodded my head and hugged her tightly as I watched the timer. "I can't believe they're finally coming back as OT9 after two years! AHH I'm so excited to finally see Jeongyeon back!" Lisa giggled and pinched my cheeks "You look so adorable when you're all excited" I giggled and fixed my eyes on the screen as the final 10 seconds popped up. "10,9,8-" Lisa and I counted together until the timer reached zero and the premier began. 

[Third Person's POV]

Y/N sat in awe as she watched her her favourite group's music video while singing and dancing along. After several minutes, the premier ended and Y/N was in complete silence. "Did you like it baby?" Lisa asked as she looked at Y/N who was in a daze. Lisa was about to speak up again but got cut off  "OMG THE WHOLE VIDEO WAS PERFECTION! THE VOCALS, VISUALS AND EVERYTHING WAS GOLD AND THE GIRLS WERE SO HOT OH MY GOD!" Y/N screamed as she got up on the bed and began dancing to the choreography while singing to her favourite part "neoneun nuneuro mashineun nae champagne, nae winenae Tequila, MargaritaMojito with limeSweet Mimosa, Piña Colada~" Lisa giggled and got up and began dancing with Y/N as well while repeating the song multiple times. Both girls stayed up till dawn repeating "Alcohol Free" and partying non-stop. 

*Next Day~*

[Y/N's POV]

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm ringing. I groaned and turned around the bed trying to cuddle with Lisa but to my surprise she wasn't there. I immediately looked over to her side and I saw a sheet of paper with something written on it. I took it and read it. "Hey baby~ call me once you're up." I immediately placed the paper on the bed and grabbed my phone. I dialed Lisa's number and she picks up within seconds. 

Lisa: "Good morning baby~"

Y/N: "Morning baby~ Where'd you go so early in the morning?"

Lisa: "Sorry baby! Something urgent came up at the company and they needed me. I'll be back by dinner okay? I'll see you then okay? I love youuu~"

Y/N: *giggles* See you later baby! I love you too~"

[Lisa's POV]

I giggled and immediately ended the call with Y/N. I lied about having work at the company because I wanted to plan a surprise for her. "Did she believe you?" Nayeon unnie asking me while giggled. I nodded and the girls smiled "I can't wait to meet Y/N later! I'm so excited" Mina unnie said excitedly while clinging onto Chaeyoung unnie. "I've been dying to meet her since Lisa can't stop bragging about her every time we meet." Jeongyeon unnie laughed while ruffling my hair. "Yah unnie stop! and yeah she's gonna be so thrilled later!" I giggled imagining how shocked Y/N was gonna be later." "You're a good girlfriend Lisa-yah! Y/N's so lucky to have a girlfriend like you" Jihyo unnie cooed while hugging me. I smiled "I'm so lucky to have her too unnie!" The girls giggled and continue to plan Y/N's surprise together.

*Time skip~*

[Third Person POV]

It was finally time for the plan to fall in place. It was 7pm and Lisa along with the girls of Twice were making their way to Y/N and Lisa's shared apartment. They arrived at the apartment and stood nervously at the door. "You can do it Lisa-yah! Hwaiting!" The girls whispered making Lisa giggled.  Lisa opened the front door and entered their apartment while Twice followed her quietly. 

"Y/N I'm homeee come one down I have a surprise for you~" Lisa called out. Within seconds Y/N replied while singing "Comingggg~" Few minutes later, Lisa and Twice heard tiny footsteps along with melodic singing "neoneun nuneuro mashineun nae champagne, nae wine nae Tequila, Margarita Mojito with lime Sweet Mimosa, Piña Colada~" The girls of Twice giggled silently as she heard and saw Y/N coming down the stairs with a Twice hoodie while hugging her Sana pillow. "Hey baby how was work-" Y/N suddenly stopped talking when she saw who was standing in front of her. 

"Hana-Dul-Set, One In A Million~Anneyonghaseyo Twice Imida!" Twice said in unison leaving Y/N speechless. "Oh my god! Am I dreaming right now? i-is Twice really in front of me right now?" Sana giggled and approached Y/N and gived her a kiss on the cheek "Is that real enough for you Y/N?" Y/N blushed. "Yah! Minstozaki Sana get your ass back here! Y/N's taken and you have Dahyun!" Jihyo screamed while smacking Sana's head. Lisa and Y/N giggled. Lisa, Y/N and the girls of Twice spent the whole night together while eating delicious food that Y/N prepared. 

Several hours later, Twice left the apartment. Right now Lisa and Y/N are in bed, cuddled up close to each other. Y/N looked at Lisa with teary eyes "Thank you for this Lisa-yah! I can't believe I was able to meet my idols and spent the whole time with them. This is really a dream come true!" Y/N said while placing a kiss on Lisa's lips. Lisa smiled and kissed Y/N's forehead. "Anything for you baby! I'm glad that it made you happy! If you ever wanna meet them again, just let me know okay? I'll let them know. Now go to sleep baby~ I love you~" Lisa pecked Y/N's lips one last time before the both of them drifted to their dreamland. 

[A/N: Its been a week since Alcohol Free came out and I'm still not over it! Everything from the song to the music video was perfection! Even the B-sides were gold as well! Stream Alcohol Free for clear skin!]