First Time (G!P)

[Lisa's POV]

It's the weekend and I'm currently at my girlfriend's house right now, cuddling with her while watching movies. We've been dating for almost a year now and I couldn't ask for a better partner other than her. Everything about her from head to toe was perfect and I felt like the luckiest and happiest woman alive whenever I'm with her. Right now,  we were currently a movie and suddenly a sex scene appeared causing both of us to get flustered. 

[Y/N's POV]

I almost chocked on my popcorn when I saw the main characters getting intimate with each other. I looked over at Lisa and she had a shock expression on her face as well. Our faces became even more red when we heard both characters moaning really loudly as they were both reaching their climaxes. Lisa immediately turned off the TV and we both sat in silence trying to wash off the awkwardness from us.

I looked over to Lisa and began scanning her body from head to toe. As I was scanning her face, sharp jawline, moving lower to her toned abs and finally to her lower region where I saw her beast standing up proudly. I gulped. I suddenly felt hot and my lower region was getting wetter each second. I wanted this and I wanted it now.

[Lisa's POV]

I felt Y/N shifting around so I immediately looked at her. "You okay babe?" I asked and she looked at me deeply, but something felt off. She had a different look in her eyes- eyes filled with lust. I was about to speak up, when Y/N interrupted. "Lisa-ya, I think I'm ready now." My eyes widened when she said that. Throughout our time, we never once had sex as Y/N was still scared to do it. Regardless of being a bit excited, I was still worried that she was gonna regret it later. I looked at her again and asked her "Are you sure Y/N? I don't want you to regret later on." She nodded cutely and spoke up "I'm sure baby! And knowing you, I know you'll take care of me." I giggled and gave her a kiss on her forehead before working my magic.

[Third Person's POV]

Lisa slowly placed herself on top of her girlfriend, making Y/N bottom. Lisa immediately latched her lips with Y/N's and kissed her passionately while removing Y/N's shirt and lace bra. Lisa grazed her tongue over Y/N's lower lip asking for entrance in which Y/N gladly accepted. Y/N moaned as she felt Lisa's tongue exploring her wet cavern, leaving every inch covered in Lisa's saliva.

After a good two minute of making out, Lisa slowly moved down to Y/N's neck- sucking it and creating love marks everywhere. Y/N's moans were getting louder and louder so she had to cover her mouth with a pillow to muffle her moans. After leaving several marks, Lisa moved her way down to Y/N's breasts, sucking her left erected nipple while using her other hand and gracefully massaging her right breast and vise versa. Y/N's moans slowly became whimpers feeling pleasured each minute at Lisa's touch. Y/N's hands slowly roamed around Lisa's body while removing Lisa's shirt and bra as well.

After devouring Y/N's breasts, Lisa kissed and moved lower down Y/N's body until she's face to face with Y/N's bottom. Lisa snakes her hand into the the waist line of Y/N's shorts and began playing with Y/N's clotted cilt softly. Y/N whimpers at Lisa's touch. Lisa slowly removed Y/N's shorts and underwear, exposing Y/N's soaking bare pussy in front of her face. Lisa stood up and removed her own pants and boxers releasing her erected beast from its cage.  Lisa looked at Y/N one last time. "You sure you're ready baby? We can stop if you want, I don't wanna hurt-" Y/N kissed Lisa to stop her from rambling. "I'm ready Lisa. Let's do it." Y/N smiled reassuringly and Lisa kissed her on her forehead. Lisa slowly shoved half of her length in Y/N, making the girl below her scream in pain. "Oh shit baby I'm sorry! Do u want me to pull out?" Y/N aggressively shook her head with tears in her eyes. "N-no baby its fine, lemme just adjust to it. Gimme a sec" Lisa nodded and kissed Y/N's forehead to calm her down. 

After a while Y/N spoke up again. "Y-you can move now Lisa" Lisa nodded and slowly added her full length into her girlfriend. As soon as her full length entered Y/N, pain was substituted to pleasure and her moans were back. Lisa slowly thrusted into Y/N's pussy, both grunting and moaning at the pleasure being received at both ends. After a while, both Y/N and Lisa's stomach were beginning to knot as they were inching to their climaxes. "Ugh, Lisa baby, I'm cumming." Y/N grunted and Lisa moaned "Ugh me too Y/N." After a few thrusts, Y/N cummed all over Y/N's dick and Lisa immediately pulled out, causing her to cum all over Y/N's stomach. The both of them giggled and immediately cleaned themselves after. 

After cleaning themselves, the both plopped on the bed cuddling each other tightly. Lisa kissed Y/N's forehead "Are you okay baby?" Y/N nodded and placed her head on Lisa's shoulders. "I'm great baby. Thank you for being gentle with me. Now I can finally brag about losing my virginity to you." Lisa giggled and kissed Y/N's lips. "Yes you can baby! Now let's sleep alright? You must be tired." Y/N nodded and both girls drifted of to their dreamland in each other's arms.