LALISA (Fluff)

[Info: Y/N is the youngest member of YGX's dance team. Y/N along with the others who participated in Lisa's solo gathered at YG's dance studio to watch the premier]

[Third Person POV]

The members of YGX along with their maknae Y/N gathered around YG's dance studio while waiting for the premier of Lisa's solo debut song "LALISA"

Five minutes left till the premier and Y/N was completely nervous. 

Not only she was worried about what her girlfriend's fans who were eagerly waiting for her solo was gonna think, she was also nervous on how well she did on her first debut stage.

Y/N only hoped that everything was gonna fall into its place and everyone was gonna enjoy Lisa's solo.

Y/N was so in thought when she didn't realize her teammate as well YGX's leader, Leejung Lee calling out to her.

"Y/N!" Leejung called out to the maknae, causing her to get startled

"Eh- oh yeah unnie?" Y/N asked shyly

"What's wrong? You zoned out a bit. What's wrong?" Leejung asked while stroking Y/N's head.

Y/N pouted and rested her head on Leejung's shoulder.

"I'm nervous unnie" Y/N blurted out causing the other members to rush over to Y/N's side.

"Aigo why are you nervous Y/N/N?" Eun Young who also goes by her stage name Ramg asked her youngest member.

"What if I mess up and it got caught on camera?" Y/N asked nervously while tearing up slowly.

"Aigoo baby don't cry~ You did well okay? Don't worry" Y/N's member Isak said while comforting Y/N.

"Don't stress too much kiddo, I checked the camera footage of the MV, you were perfect. Nothing went wrong okay? You're gonna do well especially with your girlfriend by your side" One of the Kwon twins, Youngdeuk said while ruffling Y/N's hair.

"Really?" Y/N asked with a glint of hope in her eyes.

The rest of her team nodded causing Y/N to smile a bit.

"Kumawo oppa~" Y/N said cutely causing her team to coo at Y/N's cuteness.

"Guys its timeee~" Eun Chong also known as Silvergun squealed out.

The team immediately got ready as they prepared to watch the premier Lisa's MV.

[A/N: Play the MV]

Team YGX screams and cheers wildly as the music video plays while hyping their maknae.

Y/N sits in shock and stares at her girlfriend's music video in awe admiring her beauty.

Without hesitation, Y/N along with the rest of her team members got up and started dancing while singing loudly.

After a while the MV premier ended and team YGX cheered loudly, applauding for Lisa and Y/N.

"OMG GURL U DID SO WELL~ BE PROUD OF YOURSELF KIDDO~" The other Kwon twin Youngdon exclaimed excitedly while hugging Y/N tightly.

Y/N giggles as she hugged Youngdon back "Kumawo oppa!"

Team YGX was so focused on their celebration that they didn't manage Lisa bursting through the door of the dance room.

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS MY DANCER?!" Lisa excitedly said while looking for her girlfriend Y/N.

"LISAAAAA~" Y/N screamed out as she ran towards her girlfriend hugging her tightly.

Lisa immediately caught Y/N, spinning her around

"OMG OMG OMG BABY YOU DID SO WELL! YOU WERE PERFECT I'M SO PROUD OF YOUUU!" Y/N squealed out while kissing Lisa all over her face.

"EXCUSE ME?! HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR DANCE?! U FINALLY DEBUTED BABY! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! YOU DID SO WELL~" Lisa squealed causing Y/N to laugh out loud.

Lisa pulled Y/N into a passionate kiss before being interrupted by Leejung.

"Yah keep this at home, let's celebrate!!" Leejung screamed out causing Lisa and Y/N to giggle.

Lisa immediately put Y/N on the ground and went over to celebrate with her dance team.

"WHAT'S HER NAME? WHAT'S HER NAME?" Subin asked her team as Y/N and the others replied in unison

"LALISA!!" 

And with that, Lisa, Y/N and team YGX partied all night long, celebrating the success of Lisa's solo debut and Y/N's first dance debut. 

[A/N: A oneshot to celebrate Lisa's solo debut! I'm so proud of her T_T]

[A/N (2): Also I just started watching "Street Woman Fighter" and I'm so obsessed OMG. Not only the fact that Lee Chaeyon is there, but my four favourite dance teams are competing: YGX, La Chicha, WANT and WayB. The competition is so tough and I'm so excited to see what's in store next for the teams!]