Study Session Pt 2 (Smut) [G!P]

A/N: Part 2 since ya'll requested it :)

[Third Person POV]

Lisa couldn't hide her excitement and horniness as she rushes home to be with her girlfriend.

She was impressed at how well Y/N could dance and decided to go back for an encore performance and a little gift for the girl.

Lisa rushes through the front door of their apartment and enters their bedroom.

Lisa gasps in shock as she saw Y/N in the most sexiest outfit to exist.

[A/N: Imagine you're wearing Momo's outfit]

"What's all this for baby?" Lisa smirks while eyeing her girlfriend seductively.

Y/N walks over to Lisa and wraps her long arms around her girlfriend's neck.

"Well...since you liked my dance so much, I thought of giving you a little...encore" Y/N trailed off while pulling Lisa's body closer to her giving her a passionate kiss on the lips.

Without any hesitation, Lisa kisses Y/N back roughly.

Y/N slowly guides the Thai girl to the edge of their bed and breaks their kiss, with their faces and lips only inches apart.

"Ready?" Y/N husked out causing Lisa to nod nervously.

Y/N grabs her phone and blasts the song through the speakers and immediately got ready for her performance. 

[A/N: Play the video above]

Y/N slowly gets into the groove of the song and slowly began dancing sexily in front of her lover. 

Lisa stares in shock and licks her lips seductively as Y/N dances to the song seductively and sexily. 

As Lisa was immersed into her lover's performance, she didn't realize her buddy down there getting bigger and harder each second. 

Several minutes later, Y/N's first performance ended and she quickly begins for her second performance.

Lisa's eyes opens wide as she sees Y/N in now a sophisticated red suit with a cute looking black hat.

[A/N: Momo's abs UGH! God Jihyo help me please! *Intense Gay Panic*]

Lisa stares at Y/N with amazement as she coolly dances to the song with a hint of sexiness in the performance.  

Lisa began to grow more impatient as her dick began twitching in her pants. She needed a release as soon as possible.

Luckily, the performance ended minutes later.

"D-did you like your encore baby?" Y/N asks as she slowly straddle Lisa's lap.

"I guess you did-" Y/N moans out as she felt Lisa's tip on her clothed silt.

Both girls stared each other lustfully before pulling themselves in for a hungry kiss.

As their hot makeout session continues, Lisa tries to take dominance however fails.

"Uh-uh. Its my turn now" Y/N husked out before pulling Lisa closer to her, kissing her more intensely.

Y/N slowly trails her hands all over Lisa's body, undressing her in between while undressing herself as well.

Both girls now remain only in their underwear.

Y/N slowly trails her kisses from Lisa's neck to her stomach to her thighs and finally to her aching, pulsating dick.

Y/N hastily removes Lisa's underwear with her teeth revealing her hard 7-inch cock.

Y/N immediately places Lisa's whole length in her mouth, causing Lisa to moan loudly.

Y/N bobs her head up and down while sucking hard on Lisa's cock, leaving Lisa squirming in pleasure.

Lisa's moans grows louder as she felt Y/N's tongue glide all over her member while she uses her hands to massage Lisa's balls.

Within seconds, Lisa's stomach began knotting, inching closer to her climax.

"U-ugh Y-Y/N I'm cumming" Lisa squealed out before shooting her thick load straight into Y/N's throat. 

After a while Lisa calms down from her high and Y/N releases Lisa's dick from her mouth.

"My turn baby" Lisa smirks before pulling Y/N closer for another kiss.

Lisa's instantly removes Y/N's underwear and slides her hands to Y/N's clit massaging it softly.

Y/N moans as she felt Lisa's fingers playing with her clit.

"Ride me baby~" Lisa demanded while playing with Y/N's clit and boobs.

Within seconds, Y/N's get into position and began riding Lisa wildly.

Both girls moan at the contact and pleasure their feeling.

The room slowly fills up with the sex smell and the sounds of their moans were heard loudly. 

Several minutes later, both girls felt knotting in their stomachs, inching closer to their climaxes.

"Ugh I'm cumming baby!" Lisa moaned out

"Me too baby!" Y/N moaned in reply.

Within seconds, Lisa shoots her load into Y/N as Y/N cums on Lisa's dick causing their cums to mix.

After riding out their highs, both girls cleaned themselves up and jumped on to their bed, drifting off to dreamland while cuddling close to one another.