After Class [G!P]

Y/N's POV:

I'm at school right now and I can barely keep my eyes open. I can't seem to focus on anything cuz of how boring the class is. My eyes felt really droopy and I couldn't take it anymore, plus the class doesn't end for at least another hour so I decided to just take a nap- being seated all the way at the back, no one is able to notice so I'm safe. I took out my hoodie from my back and placed it on top of the desk as my pillow. As I was about to doze off, my phone buzzed. I turned it on and it was a text from my girlfriend Lisa, who was sitting three rows diagonal of me. I turned over to find her smiling at me. A smile crept up my lips and checked her text she sent me.

Lili 🤍: Feeling tired baby?

Y/N: Yeah a little bit. 

Lili 🤍: Well, get some rest baby, cuz you're gonna need your energy after class ;)

Y/N: What do you mean by that Manoban?

Lili 🤍: Just wait and see kitten ;)

Lisa's POV:

As soon as I sent the text, I looked over to Y/N and as expected she was blushing as red as a tomato. She looked back at me, I smirked and winked at her- making her turn red even more. I giggled internally and focused back in class. I couldn't wait for class to end.

*Time skip*

An hour went by painfully slow but when the lecturer started dismissing us, I leaped out of my seat in excitement. I waited till my row was cleared out and as soon as it did, I made my way to my girlfriend Y/N who was packing her stuff up. I quietly approached her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. I waited for everyone to leave and when they do, I pinned Y/N to the table and brought my body closer to hers. I could tell that she was getting aroused as her breathing rate was beginning to change. I smirked and whispered in her ear, "How much begging do I have to do for me to fuck you right here right now?" I licked her earlobe and she gasped. She quickly turned around and immediately pressed her lips on mine. She pulled back seconds later and mumbled against my lips while licking my bottom lip, "Nothing at all Daddy".  As soon as I heard that, my friend down there became hard. I groaned and quickly reattached my lips with hers.

Third Person's POV:

Lisa immediately reattached her lips onto Y/N, kissing her like there's no tomorrow. Lisa grabs ahold of Y/N's hips and pushes her on top of the desk, while straddling her. Lisa was feeling really aroused and her buddy down there was getting harder each second. Lisa pushed herself closer to Y/N, making the tip of her friend getting closer to Y/N's stomach. When Y/N felt the tip of Lisa's dick on her stomach, she smirked. She quickly flipped the positions, with her straddling Lisa. Y/N immediately went on her knees and began unbuckling Lisa's belt and pants. Y/N ripped off Lisa's boxers, leaving her face to face with Lisa's 10-inch cock. "Mmm how juicy." Y/N licked her lips and without any second to spare, she grabbed the whole of Lisa's cock and stuffed it in her mouth. "Ugh fuck Y/N!" Lisa moaned out when she felt Y/N's hot tongue swirling around tip and the rest of her dick. Lisa humped inside Y/N's mouth and Y/N began to bop her head up and down, catching up to Lisa's pace. "S-shit ahhh~ Y/N~ baby I'm cumming~"  Y/N moaned and immediately began to suck and blow on Lisa's cock as fast as she could. Within seconds, Lisa unleashed her load deep into Y/N's throat with excess cum oozing out of her mouth. Y/N removed Lisa's dick from her mouth and gave it one last kiss. Lisa whined when her cock was out of Y/N's mouth. Feeling even more turned on, Lisa grabbed the collar of Y/N's shirt and kissed her passionately as their tongues danced around in their mouths, exploring them. Lisa's hands began to roam around all over Y/N's body until it stops at the hem of Y/N's shorts. Lisa removes Y/N's shorts and she could feel the wetness in between Y/N's legs through her underwear. Lisa smirks and removes Y/N's underwear. Lisa began to tease Y/N by rubbing the tip of her dick over Y/N's silt. Y/N whimpered under Lisa's touch, "Ugh~ Daddy please, fill me up please" Lisa moaned and immediately thrusted her dick into Y/N's folds making her scream out loud. "OH FUCK YES DADDY, UGH" Lisa began to thrust into Y/N's pussy wildly and inhumanely leaving Y/N in a moaning mess. As Lisa was thrusting into Y/N, she used one hand to pinch her erected nipples under shirt and the other hand rubbing her cilt vigorously. The amount of pleasure was getting too much for Y/N to handle until to the point she was seeing stars. Y/N's stomach was coiling and the walls of her pussy were clenching around Lisa's cock- indicating she was close to her climax. "Mmfh daddy, I'm so close" "Ahh~ me too baby" and within seconds, Lisa shot her load deep into Y/N's pussy and their cum mixing together. After a few minutes, Lisa pulled out from Y/N and they both licked each other clean. Lisa, panting, gave Y/N a peck on her lips and began to dress herself. "T-that was hot baby" Lisa panted out. Y/N blushed and immediately began to dress herself as well. Lisa smirked again and went closer to Y/N. She pulled down Y/N's underwear and went dangerously close to it, "Let's go back to my place and continue this fun" Lisa gave Y/N's pussy a quick lick, pulled her underwear up and quickly exited the room, leaving an eager and horny Y/N alone.

Hope ya'll enjoyed this! I'm starting to run out of ideas for smut so I really need to get back in the game! But luckily, tomorrow's a fluff chapter so I have plenty of time to come up with new ideas. Anyways, if ya'll have any requests, just comment down below! Stay safe and stay happy ya'll :)

Saranghae ❤

Your lesbian author,

Hershey :)