Online Class (Smut) [G!P]

A/N: Instead of Lisa, Y/N will be G!P. I got a request to do this so here you go :)

[Third Person POV]

Lisa groaned in frustration as she rolls around the bed.

She looks over to her girlfriend Y/N and that causes her to pout even more.

Y/N had been stuck with online classes for the past week, and because of that, Y/N had been spending less time with Lisa.

Lisa understood Y/N's situation since she was still a high school student but she couldn't help but feel bored when the latter wasn't with her.

Nevertheless, she still tries to get her lover's attention.

"Y/N~ Come cuddle with meeee~" Lisa whined out to Y/N.

"Baby you know I can't! Its finals week and I really need to focus" Y/N replied causing Lisa to groan even louder.

Lisa sat back in bed and continued to stare at her girlfriend.

Lisa couldn't deny that her girlfriend looked undeniably attractive while she was focusing in class- especially the fact that Y/N was wearing glasses.

[A/N: Sana in glasses can step on me- She's just so attractive ugh]

Lisa couldn't deny that she was also feeling turned on as well.

In that moment, Lisa had a insane idea, the Thai girl smirks as she proceeds with her plan.

*Timeskip- 2 minutes later*

Y/N was so focused on her lecturer Ms. Park Jihyo' lesson when she didn't realize Lisa crawling under her table.

All of a sudden, Y/N felt hands unbuckling her pants and boxers, revealing her 11-inch cock.

Y/N's eyes widen in shock, as she notices Lisa staring at her with lust-filled eyes.

"Lisa what are you doing?" Y/N asked Lisa nervously.

Instead of replying, Lisa shoves Y/N's whole dick in her warm, wet mouth, causing Y/N to groan loudly.

Jihyo, along with Y/N's classmates darts their attention to the latter.

"Ms L/N? Is something wrong?" Jihyo asked worriedly.

"Y-yes Ms.Park, e-everything is fine. I just stubbed my toe" Y/N replied.

Jihyo nodded and continued on with her lessons.

"Ugh, Lisa faster please" Y/N whispered as she snakes her hand towards Lisa's head pushing her closer to her dick, causing Lisa to gag.

Lisa immediately picks up her pace, bobbing her head vigorously, sucking Y/N's dick while massaging her balls. 

Y/N arches her head back as she feels Lisa's tongue licking her tip and pre-cum that was oozing out.

"Ms L/N. Are you sure you're feeling all right? You're sweating and you've been groaning continuously." Jihyo called out causing Y/N's friends to smirk.

"A-actually Ms. Park, may I be excused? I don't feel so good." Y/N moaned out as she cummed a huge load into Lisa's mouth.

"All right. But make sure to catch up on the lesson from your friends alright?" Jihyo said before excusing Y/N out of class. 

Y/N nodded before excusing herself from class.

Y/N pulls Lisa up from under the table as she stares at the Thai girl with lust.

"You just couldn't wait couldn't you?" Y/N husked out before pulling Lisa into a hungry kiss. 

Within seconds both girls began their heated make out session.

Y/N carries Lisa over to their bed and immediately throws Lisa on the bed.

"Strip NOW!" Y/N ordered Lisa as she seductively removes her clothes, causing Y/N's eyes to turn a shade darker. 

Y/N quickly removes her remaining clothes and hovers on top of Lisa.

Y/N wastes no time and dives straight into Lisa's pussy, sucking her clit harshly while fingering her wildly.

Lisa arches her back as the wave of pleasure hits her hardly.

Lisa becomes a moaning mess as Y/N destroys her pussy.

Minutes later, Lisa's stomach began to knot, indicating she was near.

"Y-Y/N I'm gonna cum. Let me cum please" Lisa begged causing Y/N to smirk.

"Cum for me baby" Y/N ordered causing Lisa to cum all over Y/N's fingers and mouth.

After relaxing Lisa immediately flipped their positions, causing her to smirk.

"Lemme ride you Daddy~" Lisa husked out causing Y/N to moan.

Y/N nodded and within seconds, Lisa aligned her pussy with Y/N's dick.

Both girls moaned loudly at the feeling of their cores inside of one another.

Lisa starts riding Y/N wildly while Y/N's sucks on Lisa's boobs as both girls moan uncontrollably.

Several minutes later, both girls felt their stomachs knotting.

"Ugh D-Daddy I'm cumming~" Lisa moaned out.

"Me too baby~" Y/N replied.

Seconds later both girls cummed inside each other, groaning as their cums mix together. 

After a while, both girls completely rode out their high and took a nap together.

Before going to bed, Y/N received a message from her best friend Sana.

Shiba-Inu: Lemme guess? Lisa gave you a blowjob and you guys fucked?

Y/N: Bingo~

Shiba-Inu: Freaks! But I'm jealous.

Y/N: Jealous? You're dating Ms. Park for fuck's sake.

Shiba-Inu: Yeah yeah I know~ I gotta go. Text you later you freak.

Y/N giggled and cuddled up with Lisa before dozing off.

...

*Timeskip- 30 mins later*

"They were at it again weren't they?" Jihyo asked her girlfriend Sana while back-hugging the Japanese latter.

"Yep~ Just the usual." Sana replied while giggling.

"You know...that little scene made me a bit horny myself" Jihyo whispered in Sana's ear while straddling her lap.

"Oh?" Sana smirked while squeezing Jihyo's ass, making the girl moan.

"How about I give you a private biology lesson?" Jihyo asked Sana causing the Japanese to smirk.

And with that, both girls rushed to the bedroom and their 'biology lesson' began ;)