Midnight Drive [G!P]

Lisa's POV:

Driving recklessly around town during late nights when the roads are free and just going wherever your car takes you was honestly something I needed right now and doing it with my girlfriend Y/N makes it even more fun. Our schedules has been insanely packed and we absolutely had no time for each other at all. As soon as the sun's up, we would be gone and would come back home feeling tired as fuck. So there's was no time for us at all. This has been going on for two months and finally we both have two weeks off and we've been spending our free times together. Right now we're sitting in my car and with music blasting and looking at the stars above us and having the literal time of our lives. I was about to say something, when I felt Y/N's hands gliding around my thigh. I gulped.

Y/N's POV:

As much as I love what I'm doing right now with Lisa, its still not enough for me. I needed her and I needed her badly. Its been two months- two fucking months without her fucking me and I'm seriously dry. I needed her tongue, her fingers and her oh so sinful dick inside me and I'm getting really impatient. I took this as the perfect opportunity to tease her and finally get what I want. I smirked and slowly snaked my hands up her thigh, sliding it dangerously close to her shaft. She gulped and I smirked knowing the effect it has on her. I glided my fingers around her shaft and gave it a light squeeze. She gasped and I could tell she was starting to get hard. She looked at me while her breathing was getting ragged "Wh-what are you doing Y/N?!" I smirked and continued to roam my hands around her shaft and I could tell she was at the verge of losing control. To make her break completely, I went to hear and began moaning desperately "Lisa, ugh daddy please I need you" As expected, she broke and began to kiss me roughly.

Third Person POV:

Lisa hastily removed her seatbelt and began kissing Y/N harshly. Y/N removed her seatbelt and moved over to the drivers side and straddled Lisa's lap- not minding how congested the space was between them. After a good two minutes of making out, Lisa pulled back and whispered in Y/N huskily in her ear "Get in the back and undress yourself, I'll be there in two minutes." With no time to waste, Y/N jumps into the backseat and immediately strips herself. Lisa plugs her phone into her car's speakers and turns on her sex playlist and within seconds she jumps at the backseat- face to face with a naked Y/N. Lisa bites her lips and eyes Y/N like a predator getting ready to devour her prey. Y/N whines at Lisa's tease and bucks her hips close to Lisa's face, hoping she would get her message and fortunately she did. 

Without any minute to lose, Lisa immediately attaches her mouth to Y/N's dripping pussy, sucking cilt her harshly and uses plunges three fingers into her while she uses her other hand to play with Y/N's breasts. Y/N being struck by a wave of pleasure, high-pitched screams leaving her throat. "Ugh Lisa faster please" and with that Lisa went faster, thrusting in an out wildly and sucking harder on Y/N's cilt. Soundless screams and whines start to leave Y/N as her pussy walls was being stretched out by Lisa's long and slender fingers. Within minutes, Y/N's stomach began to coil up- indicating she was near. Y/N screams as her orgasm washes out of her and onto Lisa's fingers. Once Y/N came down from her high, Lisa pulls her fingers out and lick the excess of Y/N's cum off her fingers and pussy. 

Y/N whimpers at the loss of Lisa's fingers and Lisa chuckles. Lisa starts to undress herself  and smirks to herself when she saw Y/N eyeing her intensely. Lisa removes her boxers, revealing her 9-inch cock and lays back down on the back seat. "Ride daddy babygirl" Lisa instructed and Y/N's eyes turned a shade darker. She slowly climbed on top Lisa and slowly positioned Lisa's cock on her vagina. Y/N plops down on Lisa's dick and they moaned loudly. After a minute of Y/N adjusting to Lisa's length, she continued riding Lisa's shaft- fast and wildly until the car began to shake. "Ugh so tight baby!" Lisa moans as her whole length disappears into Y/N's pussy. Y/N was so close to her second orgasm but when Lisa's tip hit Y/N's g-spot, Y/N lost it and immediately cummed on Lisa's pulsating dick. Within a few seconds Lisa came as well, shooting her load deep into Y/N's walls until her member became as soft as a pillow. After minutes of riding out their highs, Y/N collapsed on top of Lisa, dick still in her pussy and they both continued to watch the stars. 

Anneyong everyone! Yes, I'm back with a new update! Missed me? (of course ya'll didn't but okay) I apologize for not being able to update in a while. I've been having online exams and I've been extremely stressed. Well, its over now and I'll be able to update regularly again! Hope you all enjoyed this and I'll be back with a new update tomorrow! Stay safe and stay happy!

Your lesbian author,

Hershey :)