❥Thirteen- Be Your Moon

                              °•¤•°

The cold breeze gently caressed the soundly sleeping blonde male's soft and bisque skin causing him to squirm under the warm duvet.

His free hands rummaged through the bed as if they were searching for something. Upon not finding what he searched for, Jimin got up drowsily. Some parts of his body felt slightly sore and his back stung. He absentmindedly smirked before clothing his bear and bruised torso.

"Everly?" His barely opened eyes scanned the room before calling out his love but got no response. He noticed the window was open and trudged towards it to close it but paused as his eyes found her, Everly.

With her hands both hugging herself , she was seated on the beach near the lake. Jimin was about to call her but didn't and gaped at her tiny frame. It looked like she was relishing the sight of moon that was casted on the lake.

---

With sneaky and light footsteps, Everly grabbed her clothes that were lying on the floor. After one little glance at Jimin's peacefully sleeping face, she couldn't fight away the urge to kiss him and leaned in to plant a quick peck on his lips. She smiled as she got up trying to tear her eyes away from him.

She stood infront of the mirror as she began to dress herself, not being able to wipe off the smile on her lip the whole time as bite marks were seen everywhere her eyes laid. And the marks made her even more beautiful from her stance.

She glanced at Jimin once again as the memories from few hours before flooded in her mind. How Jimin had literally worshipped her and taken care of her since it was her first night. How his careful eyes searched for hers to make sure she was okay. How sinister his voice sounded when called her name whilst he made love to her. That was going to be engraved in her memory, she thought.

On the other hand, Everly had felt overwhelmed with the new and exotic feelings as Jimin was having his way with her. Every touch of Jimin's had made her shudder in pleasure. Sounds that she never thought she was capable of making, Jimin made her realise it. And she loved every bit of that moment.

She could say that it wasn't the first time for Jimin, seeing how well he handled the night.

Everly's face became flushed with red as she recalled everything. Every bit of drowsiness leaving her eyes. Her first night with Jimin made her sleepless. She vigorously shook her head and headed out of the cabin.

Her feet strode towards the bench that was build near the lakeside. She seated herself as a sigh left her lips and closed her eyes for a moment to relish the serene cool environment. As soon as her eyes opened, the sight of the moon casting upon the lake captured her eyes. The beauty of the moon enticed her.