❥ Three - Cupid in love

               °•𑁍•°                  

"What did I do?" She grabbed her head. Embarrassment evident in her pale white face. "Why did I say that? I must be crazy?" She banged her head on the pillow beneath her.

Everly couldn't stop thinking about what happened back at school. She was nervous as hell. She just recklessly replied to whatever Jimin had asked her.

"What did I agree to? And who's Tristan Ford? I don't even know him." She dug her head deeper in the fluffy pillow.

She couldn't believe, she met with a matchmaker to set her up with a person she didn't even know. She didn't go to clubroom for that reason. She kept banging her head on the soft pillow.

Her phone dinged. She immediately checked the notification hoping it was from Jimin since they had exchanged numbers, but to her disappointment it was a remainder she haf set up for her medicine.

She picked out the medicines from the drawer near her bed and took them. She decided to take some aspirin just in case.

She sighed. When was she ever going to get used to this lifestyle? She looked at the medicines scattered on her table. She just wanted to go back to being normal again.

---

"Okay. So Tristan usually comes to school around 9 am, he has a class that starts from 9. Then one at 11 and another at 1:30, then he's off schedule. Wait do you have any classes same as him?" Jimin looked at the schedule of the man he despised. He hated to do it. But he didn't want to disappoint Everly.

He kept explaining Tristan Ford's schedule to Everly who was clearly not listening to him. Why would she? She didn't even know who Tristan Ford was. And it wasn't him she was interested in.

She sighed, which was clearly audible to Jimin. He eyed her. He read her expression, she looked fine, but he could tell she wasn't showing any interest on the whole setting up thing.

"Ms. Client. Will you stop sighing and listen to me?" The blonde male demanded, earning a lazy gaze from her beautiful eyes. He looked away reminding himself not to get attached to a client.

He sighed, "How can I set you up with him if you're unwilling to volunteer? At least show some enthusiasm, lady. It's no fun working with a client who's not hyper and always makes lazy derp faces."

Jimin's intention was to cheer up the raven's mood but instead he received a frown.

"Jimin," She called his name ever so naturally, his name sounded perfect coming out of her mouth. Jimin hummed in response while nodding, he couldn't stop smiling.