❥Twelve - Vacation

°•✮•°

                             °•✮•°

The four wheels screeched as the ca
r halted upon pressing the brake. "We're here." Jimin said as he proceeded to unfasten his seatbelt but stopped as he turned to look at the passenger's seat, only to see peacefully sleeping Everly. He leaned back on the seat and watched Everly's peaceful face.

A faint smile broke on his face as he watched her lips stretch into a beautiful smile. He realized she was still asleep as baby like breath escaped her mouth, almost as a little pur. His hands made his way to her face and gently brushed back a few strands of raven locks that fell beautifully on her small face.

"I wonder what you are dreaming about." He whispered softly as he kept staring at her face, which he could never get enough of. "You seem happy." He added.

He noticed as Everly's eyebrows twitched and her eyes slowly opened but closed immediately as the brightness struck her eyes. Once the brightness adjusted, her unfocused eyes looked around and landed on Jimin, who was silently watching her.

"Jimin, is something wrong?" She asked softly in her croaky voice. The blonde male shook his head. With lips sealed tight, he gave her a smile as he resumed unfastening the seatbelt.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked as he reached for raven's seatbelt too. The raven nodded her head like a young kid, making Jimin chuckle at her cute gesture. He brought his face close to hers and asked, "What did you dream of?"

"Hm... Something beautiful." She said whilst smiling.

"Something more beautiful than me?" Jimin probed curiously. His smile dropped as Everly nodded in response. Feigning sulked expression he pouted. "And may I ask what that dream was about?"

"That's a secret." Everly winked as she stick her tongue out a little leaving the blonde male baffled. She got out of the car whilst giggling at the latter who tried to grab her hand but failed.

"Ah! Everly wait!" Jimin's eyes widened as his mouth was slightly open, he wanted to surprise her but she already went ahead of him. He quickly got out of the car to make sure she wasn't aware of the surrounding but he was late. He let out a sigh of dismay as he watched the back of the raven who was standing, staring at what stood before her.

By the look of her still frame, Jimin could tell she was stunned. He shook his head and leaped towards her. Once he stood by her side, he eyed her, his hands reaching for her chin as he pushed it upwards which was hung open.

"Tada. Surprise." Jimin said halfheartedly as his hands pointing towards the cabin that elegantly stood in front of them. 

"Jimin," she finally spoke as the blonde male hummed. "This is... stunning." She breathed, her eyes still wide in awe. Jimin couldn't help but smile at her flustered face.