❥ Five- The bad date

°•¤•°

                               °•¤•°

He watched her as she explored here and there excitedly like a little kid. It had stopped raining by the time they got to the theme park. The black clouds that had hovered the sky earlier was now replaced with white fluffy clouds and the sun was coming out.

Jimin was actually little worried that Everly might not like the idea of visiting the theme park but he was wrong, she loved it. It had been ages since she had visited any theme parks. She was overjoyed and excited in fact. And her excitement was clearly evident to Jimin who had been watching her all day.

They tried all sorts of games and tried all sorts of snacks. Everly was clearly liking how the day was going and she was having fun. But Jimin wasn't having it. Because of continuous rides and the food they tried, he was feeling nauseous. Just looking at other people on those ride made his stomach to churn. But seeing how fun Everly was having he decided not to spoil the fun for her.

---

"There, there. You will feel good now." Everly patted Jimin's back who ended up throwing after another ride. He had his head hung low due to embarrassment. This wasn't the impression he wanted to make on their first date. He had just taken medicine to make his stomach feel better. Thankfully Everly had it with her.

"I'm really sorry, Everly. I ruined it." Jimin mumbled. He felt bad for ruining her fun. He wanted to look after her and take care of her today and make the day as fun as possible and as memorable but here he was, being taken care by Everly.

"It's fine. It's not your fault Jimin." She shook her head as she kept patting Jimin's back. "You should have told me that you weren't feeling well. It's not like I would have forced you to get on those rides with me."

"Still... I wanted to make it fun and memorable for you. And I just--"

"Jimin, it's alright. I really had lots of fun and I'll always remember this day." She tried to assure the blonde male.

"No.'' He immediately said. His eyes not daring to meet the ravenette in front of him. "Not when I'm like this." He said quietly, with a pout oh-so cute. He looked like a child. And it made Everly internally coo at the male's cuteness.

"Oh Jimin, you are such a sweetheart, aren't you?" Everly spoke in between smile as the blonde male shot his eyes to look at her which he had been avoiding since earlier.

Everly looked at Jimin's flustered face and stopped smiling, her eyes wide in realization at the words she just said. Heat creeping through her soft cheeks, she looked away.

Jimin abruptly got up from the seat, Everly flinching at the action.

"I feel thirsty all of a sudden. Want to drink something?" Jimin asked tossing away the water bottle in the nearest trash bin. Everly nodded at that.