❥ Two - Everly Woods

°•𑁍•°

                              °•𑁍•°

The day was like any other pleasant day of summer. The sun was blazing hot but the vibe was pleasant.

Students scattered all over the campus, their faces digging on the thick text books, in the hope of passing the bar exam.

In the midst of intensely studying people, were Jimin and Nolan, chilling under the shade of tree. Jimin laid down on Nolan's stretched legs with his eyes closed, and the brunette was reciting a comic book to the blonde. He occasionally checked to see if the blonde male was listening or not.

Nolan winced at the noise created by the fit of laughter that came from behind the tree they were chilling, where a group of students were seated.

"These swines got no chill, seriously. Don't they have to study for the bar exam? Geez, I'm annoyed now." Nolan exclaimed with a frown as Jimin eyed him.

"What about us then? We aren't studying either." Jimin stated. He watched as Nolan looked lost at the comeback. He laughed at the latter.

"We are exceptional, Jim. You are an A student and I..." The brunette paused to think. "Forget about it, cause I'm hopeless."

"Why would you say that? Don't worry, I know you can do it, Nol." Jimin got up and patted his beloved friend.

Jimin's eyes roamed around the ground they were seated in, everyone were focused on their book. He made a mental note to start studying.

Again, a certain person caught his attention. Far away, seated alone on the staircase. His face lit as he got a glimpse of her. The hoodie girl.

He observed her for a moment. Her eyes were involuntarily looking here and there as if she was looking for someone. Even though she had open books on her lap, she wasn't sparing a glance at it.

His eyes stayed glued to her. Suddenly their eyes locked. She quickly looked away, again. But this time, she didn't run away, she stayed at where she was. Jimin looked at her with a playful smile on his face.

The raven haired girl, looked ahead. Her eyes roamed around again as if she was looking for someone. Her fingers restlessly tapped against the book on her lap.

She let out an deep sigh and looked at the book on her lap. She couldn't contain herself from looking around again, looking for the certain person that had been on her mind.

"Looking for someone?" A voice so sweet and flirty chimed from behind. She flinched at the sudden gesture. She slowly turned around, her eyes widened at the person infront of her eyes.

Jimin watched as she slowly turned around to his side. Her doe eyes went big as soon as their eyes met.

Jimin was awestruck. Looking at the hoodie girl that he observed from afar, but now he was seeing her up close, he could see how beautiful the girl was.