❥Eleven - Dream

°•✮•°

                             °•✮•°

The phone dinged, indicating there was a notification. Everyone in the class now turning their head to see where it came from. Jimin smiled apologetically before mouthing a soft sorry. The professor gave him a quick glance before resuming the class.

Jimin sighed in relief and bit his tongue at the fact he forgot to put the phone in silent mode. He cocked his eyebrows as he unlocked the phone, his smile automatically stretching upward to form a smile at the ID but it dropped when he read the message.

My love<3: I don't feel good today. And when the doctors examined me, you know what they said?

Jimin<3: What?! What happened? And what did the doctors say?

He responded immediately. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably and his face flushed with agitation. His foot started to tap vigorously as he waited for Everly to respond, but she hadn't even read the message yet. He nibbled on his lips as his eyes bore holes on the rectangular material on his hand. He was so close to get out the room and run to her.

A hint of relief flushed over his face when it showed that the message was seen. He watched as the person kept typing and discarding, his patience getting close to the edge. He breathed in distress but right then the message popped up.

My love<3: They said I was lacking vitamin U.

His eyes went a little wide, mouth agape and his face flushed with the shade of red. He blinked for a few times to see if he saw the message correct. Everly was using cheesy pickup line. But Jimin found it adorable. He brought his hand to cover his agape mouth and squealed a little and squirmed in his seat as the brunette beside him gaped at him oddly.

Nolan couldn't understand the blonde male. Just few days ago he seemed so depressed and looked like a walking zombie and now he was squealing like a little girl. He quietly scooted over to Jimin and tried to peek at the phone to know why he was so happy.

Jimin caught the brunette trying to peek at his phone and quickly hid it but Nolan was quick to see the ID of the person.

---

"What was 'My love' about? When did you get a girlfriend?" Nolan followed Jimin who was a little irked by him because he kept pestering him. "At the end you chose to betray me huh?"

"Come on, Nol. What's so big deal about it? Stop acting like a baby." Jimin brushed off the latter's hand that was now placed on this shoulder. "Besides, don't think I've forgotten about the times you hooked up with girls just because I never brought it up."

Nolan gave the blonde latter a blank face at the remark. "Alright, alright. I won't annoy you anymore." He pouted as Jimin gave him a quick glance. "Then tell me, how does it feels to actually date someone, Jim?"